lune failed

casper19

Hi guys
Just bought a zgemma h2h put in a line using FZ but all im getting is lune failed. Box is set up with vix media skin and set up to plug and play (not)
Any idea's im at a loss

follow directions for wooshbuild and reflash completely. keep ur line safe of course before reflashing.

Thanks for the info,
Snapper not sure what you mean, skin or provider?
MisterB what is wooshbuild and where is it?

Any body have any idea's?
I am using VM i have checked the bouquets and VM is active and i have altered it to my area, i have checked the network to make sure i am connected. My cable is working on my VM box. my line provider says that is active also.
Can anybody help please im stuck.

Have you disabled Tuner B id using VM only?

---------- Post Merged at 10:52 AM ----------

*if you are using VM only

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 AM ----------

Did you put cable in right place?

Are you using one of the images already set up by daysayers or Biohead?

Hi Snapper93 thanks for the reply
At the moment i am trying VM only, there's no sat feed in this room, this is what my tuner config is.....

Tuner a dvb-s2
Config mode simple
Mode simple
Satellite 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G
Send DISEQC no

Tuner B DVB-C
Config mode enabled
Net ID 00000
Used s s type provider
provider to scan cable- bruteforce (with numbers)

I am using the open vix on the red VM skin by Sucmnsee
Thanks i hope this will give you a clue as to my problem.
My network is through a wifi repeater hard wired with an ethernet cable, but i have checked that, and i have an IP address it's all green every where i look.

Change tuner a to unconfigured if your not using it.

---------- Post Merged at 12:17 PM ----------

Biohead has done an image for cable only

Thanks for the info
I changed tuner a to unconfigured and now the message has changed from tune failed, to service unavailable. also my net id in tuner b is 00000, i have not got a clue how to alter that with only a remote.

Is that when running autobouqete marker or trying to view a channel? Have you got the correct net id in autobouqete marker?

Have you got your virgin feed going in to RF in on tuner B at the back of the box using an RF adapter? Or do you have the virgin feed screwed in to tuner A which is a sat tuner?

That's when trying to view a channel and i can't find autobouquet marker?
I have the adapter on the f cable so that it fits into rf on the back of the tuner, it's not connected to sat

---------- Post Merged at 06:13 PM ----------

I have found autobouquets maker but nothing about net id in there.

Back