lune failed

Other looks like your in sky UK providers and not Virgin, ten sky UK to no and vermin to yes and your region will be listed with netid, make sure that's the netid you use in tuner config too

Other looks like your in sky UK providers and not Virgin, ten sky UK to no and vermin to yes and your region will be listed with netid, make sure that's the netid you use in tuner config too

I don't think he should have sky uk as a provider with the sat tuner disabled

---------- Post Merged at 07:01 PM ----------

Try bioheads image that's been setup for vm only

If no netid and getting tune failed and not service not found it looks like it's searching for sat signal

Hi guys
Firstly a massive thank you to Snapper93 who gave up a couple of hours of his time. With his help i now have channels. BUT i didn't have EPG, then i did have EPG, but now it's gone again.
Does anybody have a step by step guide to set up the EPG for VM on sucmnsee open vix, 80% of the catagories are blank. I don't know how to get the seven day EPG.
Any help would be appreciated.

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 AM ----------

I have formatted and initialized a usb 256gb and it is mounted.

Thanks for the info, If i use this do i need to delete the EPG that is already there? could this cause a conflict having two? or would this overwrite the one i have even though all the bouquets are empty. If it needs to be deleted how?
Thanks again.

Back