M3u file

It can be done using echanilizer you import the m3u file into the software then sort the bouquets into what order you want then ftp them back to the box you can find info on YouTube are you new to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can be done using echanilizer you import the m3u file into the software then sort the bouquets into what order you want then ftp them back to the box you can find info on YouTube are you new to this

I will have a look new to this I have virgin line will that be ok

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I will have a look new to this I have virgin line will that be ok

You can still leave the existing line on the best thing to do is use the software log onto box using the boxes up address then read using the software this will import all your existing virmin bouquets.
You then import the m3u into the software and sort into other bouquets below the virmin ones then write back to the box. This will overwrite your existing channels that’s why it’s important to read from the box first so you get your existing bouquets on.
Hope this helps

You can still leave the existing line on the best thing to do is use the software log onto box using the boxes up address then read using the software this will import all your existing virmin bouquets.
You then import the m3u into the software and sort into other bouquets below the virmin ones then write back to the box. This will overwrite your existing channels that’s why it’s important to read from the box first so you get your existing bouquets on.
Hope this helps

Thanks I will give it a go

Thanks I will give it a go

Can u use wooshbuild to do it as Well mate

Last edited by a moderator:
You can import it with IPTV player (not Bouquet Maker) If you FTP the m3u file to any folder on the root of the box, then open IPTV player and go to the media icon, which will allow you to browse the root of the box. Go to the folder with the m3u file in it and just import it. You should then have the listing to select from. Using this method relodes the list everytime.

You can do a better job with Echanneliser, which will permanently add the listing to your Fav's.

You can also install the converter plugin from the link below. FTP it into the temp folder, along with the m3u file, install the converter from software management in the menu, then run the coverter from the plugin list and it should automatically find the m3u file in the temp folder, convert the file and it should add a list to the bouquets.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5rm8waw83mzgff/enigma2-plugin-extensions-m2b_0.5-r0_all.ipk?dl=0

You can import it with IPTV player (not Bouquet Maker) If you FTP the m3u file to any folder on the root of the box, then open IPTV player and go to the media icon, which will allow you to browse the root of the box. Go to the folder with the m3u file in it and just import it. You should then have the listing to select from. Using this method relodes the list everytime.

You can do a better job with Echanneliser, which will permanently add the listing to your Fav's.

You can also install the converter plugin from the link below. FTP it into the temp folder, along with the m3u file, install the converter from software management in the menu, then run the coverter from the plugin list and it should automatically find the m3u file in the temp folder, convert the file and it should add a list to the bouquets.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5rm8waw83mzgff/enigma2-plugin-extensions-m2b_0.5-r0_all.ipk?dl=0
Ok thanks

Why do you have a m3u file? Could you not just ask your supplier for whatever there preferred approach to enigma 2 box is? It certainly shouldn't be an m3u file anyway.

Why do you have a m3u file? Could you not just ask your supplier for whatever there preferred approach to enigma 2 box is? It certainly shouldn't be an m3u file anyway.
Do i just use password a d username to get my line working

Do i just use password a d username to get my line working

Honestly I would start again on this. Tell your supplier you want to do a trial on an Enigma 2 box with proper Bouquets set up. Ask him what they recommend to do (could by an app, XCplugin a script you need to run etc). If the response is that he will give you an M3U file then I would look elsewhere. If you are stuck PM me and I will help you out.

Honestly I would start again on this. Tell your supplier you want to do a trial on an Enigma 2 box with proper Bouquets set up. Ask him what they recommend to do (could by an app, XCplugin a script you need to run etc). If the response is that he will give you an M3U file then I would look elsewhere. If you are stuck PM me and I will help you out.
Ok thanks mate

Yes it' is mate

In which case the methods I listed will work fine. I use the IPTV player method mostly as it gives a freshly connected list every time, although not sure if that makes any difference. Having said that, I also use the other methods sometimes so that I've got a VOD listing alongside the other listings in Fav.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back