m8 or t8?

mchivers

Hi there
first post and needing some help. As the title suggests I've narrowed my choise down to an m8 or t8. Is the t8 worth the extra money and is it worth paying extra to get a loaded box such as droid sticks?
Cheers

I won't compare boxes, as I'm not familiar with either, but the loaded versus unloaded argument, I do have an opinion. It is fairly easy to 'load' a box so unless it is as little as £5 difference, do it Yourself.

Thanks for the reply wheelo.
I've been playing with kodi on my phone and it seems pretty easy to sort out so I think I'll go down the unloaded route.
cheers

I have a T8 , works fine just the usual niggles with dead streams etc , was advised by another guy yesterday to DL an app from playstore called BIONIC TCP andthat running it has significantly improved the performance of his box.
when i tried this it won't run tge app saying root access denied , the guy says i need to root my box , it should root itself by default ? Vhave googled root box and a lot of posts warn against doing so ?
Any opinions lads ?

Thanks again for the replies. I've bought an m8 to get started with. If I like the setup etc I'll upgrade to a t8 and give the outlaws the m8.

just need to read and learn about the software side of things. Seems very good on my phone so far

Back