mag 250 or 256

New models will be available in June ( MAG410 ( android ) MAG349, MAG350, MAG351 and MAG351 ) no prices yet

sorry not sure the config of a bt hub
if at all you can .

Yes that's right but that one is the cheapest I've seen.
i need 14 mags for family and friends
simple to set up . just not found a decent provider. tried 7 . its trial and error i suppose

there is no way that is a legit mag made by infomir.

i used to buy direct from them before the big sellers moved in and made it too hard to make money,

i can tell you from experience, he would be making a loss at that price,

even if he was buying 1000s at a time

i think i am going to go with mag 256
i only need 14 family &friends
would like to thank you all for help.and opinions..

if you have paid less than 50 euro for a mag 250, the older model, then you have a clone.

i used to buy 50 at a time direct from infomir in germany and the best they would do was just over 52 euro each, plus postage from germany.

the clones look the same and generally last a few months till the procesor fooks up and theyre god for the bin.

if you have paid less than 50 euro for a mag 250, the older model, then you have a clone.

i used to buy 50 at a time direct from infomir in germany and the best they would do was just over 52 euro each, plus postage from germany.

the clones look the same and generally last a few months till the procesor fooks up and theyre god for the bin.
Could it not be that now they are an older model the price as been reduced to clear old stock ?

Worth noting if you are buying a MAG256 to connect to a dedicated IPTV server,make sure your provider is running Stalker Middleware 5.0 or above as the 256 will not work on the older versions

This company is the UK supplier named by Infomir so unlikely to be any duds, charge for delivery about £7.20

Richmond Global Enterprises LTD
Office 2, Derby House 123 Watling Street

ME7 2YY Gillingham

Friend used this site not very good, thanked him for the video but there was nothing wrong with the box, this was before he received the box. Asked if there was a site for some info on the box, reply was "google.co.uk", looks like the boxes are not clones but the same can't be said about the staff.

Back