1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayweather V McGregor

Discussion in 'Sport' started by pabloescaban, Jul 2, 2017.

1. pabloescaban

pabloescaban Member

Sat, Aug 26 2017
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Floyd Mayweather Jr
    Conor McGregor
    49 Wins 0
    0 Lost 0
    26 KOs 0
    0 Draws 0
    49 Total Bouts 0
    53% KO% %
    5'8" Height 5'9"
    72" Reach
    Orthodox Stance Orthodox
    Grand Rapids, MI, USA Nationality Dublin, Ireland
    February 24th, 1977 Date of Birth 1988-07-14

who do you reckon for this then?

2. goose1

goose1 Member

just another money maker they both greedy :poop::poop::poop::poop: you watch be a re match after first fight :) i reckon who win id have to say mayweather but then again conor could shock us as he looking super fit

3. pabloescaban

pabloescaban Member

as soon as Mcgregor lifts his leg, the fight will be stopped. He won't be able to control himself, it's ingrained in him to use his legs....can't see it getting past 2 or 3 rounds meself

Dcavanagh likes this.
  4. garyth

garyth TK Veteran

Agree 100%, its a money fight and Floyd has been very upfront with the fact that its business only for him. In terms of a contest I seem to remember McGregor getting beat at his own game in 2 or 3 rounds and he was shattered, in fact he gave in.
    Its an exhibition match and Mayweather will end it after 4 or 5 as by that time Connor will be chasing shadows, shouldn't have been allowed to go ahead but as my first point says, its all about the Wonga!

bees likes this.
  5. pabloescaban

pabloescaban Member

6. goose1

goose1 Member

garyth likeyou say its all about the money as both men see $$$$$$ i wonder who gets biggest purse i bet there lawyers and promoters been non stop ......end of day punters will pay to see 2 different fighters on day id say 3 rounds may to win

there you go not even swung a punch it be a farce till day of fight it be this that or tit for tat with both sides

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017 at 12:04 AM
  7. pabloescaban

pabloescaban Member

It's gonna cost someone $10m to be the main sponsor of this fight, ESPN are reporting;

The title sponsorship deal will also include $500,000 in tickets and sponsorship of the first minute of every round on the pay-per-view broadcast. And recently, longtime marketing executive Bob Sturner of Leverage Agency told ESPN that sponsorship money for McGregor-Mayweather is likely to surpass the amount of sponsorship cash that the 2015 fight between Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao raked in.

8. bees

bees VIP Member

McGregor will get the biggest payday of his life even after he gets battered.

He is a tuff nut so will be willing to take a beating for a big purse.

All the rest is just hype, it's a fight that should never happen,
    as already been said it all about the money

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  9. Pedro pony

Pedro pony Member

McGregor will get done (leaked video confirmed he's shite at boxing)As said there both winners as there getting $$$$$. Atleast mayweather is honest enough to admit it.

10. goose1

goose1 Member

i see they both still throwing insults :fuckyou:at each other plus its building up more as who got best promoters:eek: not fighters ;):poop:

11. Nighttimenel

Nighttimenel Member

McGregor is a southpaw.

12. jigger121

jigger121 Member

Mayweather points, mcgregor to stun him at one point that will set up a rematch

13. pabloescaban

pabloescaban Member

Don't think it'll make any difference, and the banter is just to sell more tickets, remember the Bellew fight?- they trying kill each other before the fight and soon as it's over, best of freinds

goose1 likes this.