SkySPBoxOff showing the fight order screen 12265 H 27500

10861 H 2300 for the HD version (y)

So it looks like that's the one for me !! :yes!:

Last edited:
Hi,

Just checked through some channels and I have got

SkySPBoxOff showing the fight order screen 12265 H 27500

So it looks like that's the one for me !! :yes!:

ive just done the new channel search...reset box etc an d just found same Sky Box Office channel so all good

guys,
do you know a channel number for this? or how do i find it???
done a search on my v5s and updated the channel

many thanks

Can't find the channel on my F6 :-(

---------- Post Merged at 07:23 PM ----------

Rebooted, searched again and now found. Cheers!

Hi guys sorry complete novice with this box (skybox f5s)anyone help with trying to search for a channel using the numbers as no box office channels are working from my list

Similar to rapidrc's comment. I noticed that AJ Sat List has the preview showing on channel 520. I presume if this has been ordered by your 'provider' then it would display on this channel, historically that appears to be the case.

Though I'm sure this is also the same channel bee's has reported, and you have the frequency at hand.

help

Hi Guys, sorry I cant work out if I have it on or not, I have searched 12266 H 56 and have a number of different channels. The one called sky box office is black at the moment. I can see the EPG and see there should be previews.

I have a number of other channels that come up when I scan one being SKy Active. I'm worried when the fight actually starts it will just go off. I have no epg available on this channel. Sky active is on 12266 h 56 27500. there is 2 other sky actives one with football on and another with 2 screens, the fight in one box and the football in a second.

I have also noticed that the sky active channel does not have the sky sports 1 logo in the corner even though its exactly the same program on it.

If i do have the right channel, great! if not what do i need to do? Also I have tried scanning for the HD version but have not had any luck what so ever on the 10861 H 23 23000, does anyone have another frequency to get this? (i take it this HD channel works on CS)

I am using a VU+ duo
Thanks in advance... sorry for the essay

appolo vix I think.

how can i check on autoboquets?

---------- Post Merged at 08:36 PM ----------

update i can download auto bouquets by lraizer 23.04.15? or vhannibal auto setting, rats bouquets 1.2...

For anyone that has a slybox or libertyview.....using ajsat list the channel can be found in Favourites list...22. Boxoffice, then it is the second channel 'Box office sports'

I have it on 12265 the rest is the same plus i use cline i beleive so it should never go down as i also had the wwe last week

---------- Post Merged at 09:41 PM ----------

I use cwaite channel list that should be ok but was wondering if i should switch to ajsat ?

appolo vix I think.

how can i check on autoboquets?

---------- Post Merged at 08:36 PM ----------

update i can download auto bouquets by lraizer 23.04.15? or vhannibal auto setting, rats bouquets 1.2...

if its vix image press blue button autobouquetsmaker scanner press that

Back