Mayweather vs Pacquiao Frequency SkySPBoxOff 12265 H 27500

do any servers have a working cline? happy to pay? having a nightmare with my VU + Duo just getting blank screens. I have already paid for 2 lines? can see the epg fine

same here got the HD on 10861 / H / 2300 (CH 492 $ky UK on Enigma 2/ViX...HADES :woohoo: )

After all the build up to this ...I hope I can stay awake for the actual event lol

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 AM ----------

@paulclarkie....you could do a TP scan...libertview...erm...think that's same as skybox? Menu/Installation/Single satellite search/blind scan...go make a cuppa...you'll have time to make it and drink and take dog for a walk lol

same here got the HD on 10861 / H / 2300 (CH 492 $ky UK on Enigma 2/ViX...HADES :woohoo: )

After all the build up to this ...I hope I can stay awake for the actual event lol

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 AM ----------

@paulclarkie....you could do a TP scan...libertview...erm...think that's same as skybox? Menu/Installation/Single satellite search/blind scan...go make a cuppa...you'll have time to make it and drink and take dog for a walk lol

What fec

@dan602 yeah did a scan took 5-10 min channel 492 gets "no such channel" along with some of the others suggested in this thread. Got 3 hours to sort this lol :)

HD is perfect for me, now AJSAT is out of date and the new freq will need to be used.

Ringing people all night because off this

Sky sports box office is /are new channels not to be confused with SBO.the sd version was available a couple days ago and the HD version yesterday if i remember right.

10862 H 23000 HD
12266 H 27500 SD

Press Menu
Insallation
TpList
Green Add

Freq 10863
Symbol 23000
Polarity H

Save

Then Blue Search
Ok
Exit

Will go stright to HD

Sky sports box office is /are new channels not to be confused with SBO.the sd version was available a couple days ago and the HD version yesterday if i remember right.

10862 H 23000 HD
12266 H 27500 SD

Whats difference between SkySPBoxOffHD and SBO HD? Does the latter ever work?

Back