Mgcamd 1.38r not working

Dwwfc94

Just wondering if anyone could help out I have a zgemma h2h I accidentally installed a different cam so stopped it went to restart my usual on and no picture any ideas ??? Thanks

Top secret ;)

Do you still have the options for mgcamd 1.38r in softcam panel?

Have you checked your line is still present in the keys folder?

Have you still got the mg_cfg file in there?

Top secret ;)

Do you still have the options for mgcamd 1.38r in softcam panel?

Have you checked your line is still present in the keys folder?

Have you still got the mg_cfg file in there?

Yes I have the options for mgcamd 1.38r

Yes my line is still present in the keys folder

I am unsure of the mg_cfg file

Someone has told me the box needs to be reflashed but I'm unsure if to do it

Yes I have the options for mgcamd 1.38r

Yes my line is still present in the keys folder

I am unsure of the mg_cfg file

Someone has told me the box needs to be reflashed but I'm unsure if to do it

The mg_cfg should be right next to your line in the keys folder

Just wondering if anyone could help out I have a zgemma h2h I accidentally installed a different cam so stopped it went to restart my usual on and no picture any ideas ??? Thanks

Then go to the plugins menu, and download the cam you want from the feeds, then go to the softcam manager [ or whatever is on your image ] highlight the cam that is showing, and scroll to the right until you see the cam you want, then ok, then enable it, and all should be good [ i did say...should ] lol

Last edited:
Please be careful when starting threads, when there is a section called H2H and your problem is about that box, that is where you should post it.
Normally, I will just delete threads wrongly posted in general chat, but because some people have gone to the hassle of trying to help you, I haven't this time.

Thread moved.

Then go to the plugins menu, and download the can you want from the feeds, then go to the softcam manager [ or whatever is on your image ] highlight the cam that is showing, and scroll to the right until you see the cam you want, then ok, then enable it, and all should be good [ i did say...should ] lol

Do I do this through the box or on the laptop thanks for advice

yes.
yes I do. this happened to me and the only way around it was to completely remove mgcam1.38 and re-install it again
menu>plugins
press red button
softcams>highlight mgcam1.38 and remove it.

then go to back to plugins, click green, find mgcam1.38 and download it again

yes.
yes I do. this happened to me and the only way around it was to completely remove mgcam1.38 and re-install it again
menu>plugins
press red button
softcams>highlight mgcam1.38 and remove it.

then go to back to plugins, click green, find mgcam1.38 and download it again

Ok will try that then will I need to add my line detaila again

I'm surprised this is giving you so much grief - it should be a simple thing to just undo what you did.

If you want to try and re-flash, you can use the guide in my sig if you wish.

Back