mgcamd with OATV6.0

Just an idea, is your cfg file in the keys folder? In vix it goes in the etc, atv in the keys. That maybe the issue. Although as you say using grogs build it should already be in there unless you have moved it due to being a vix user in the past.

Just an idea, is your cfg file in the keys folder? In vix it goes in the etc, atv in the keys. That maybe the issue. Although as you say using grogs build it should already be in there unless you have moved it due to being a vix user in the past.
No mate, its in the etc folder....Its crazy....lol

Just bear in mind bud, there are a few issues with servers today, my sat and cable are both down at the moment

I guess you've rebooted and restarted cccam and deffo put CCcam.cfg into keys folder. I cant offer any other suggestions, maybe you could start a new post.

I guess you've rebooted and restarted cccam and deffo put CCcam.cfg into keys folder. I cant offer any other suggestions, maybe you could start a new post.
Yes mate, I havnt rebooted as ive never had to do that with Vix but I'll try it, As you say, there doesnt seem to be anything else to try. It does go in the newcamd.list file doesnt it like with Vix?

The cccam .cfg file just goes in the keys folder just like you do with the newcamd and mg_cfg.

Back