Missing bits and pieces of epg

geoffsnook

Hi quick question i am running iptv and whats left of virmin i am getting a lot of I for i assume is info on my virgin epg and on the iptv epg and some i have nothing the epg runs every day and is finding 193,000 so i think its searching the correct epg but when i spoke to supplier he said he gets about 160,000 so i assume the i's is adding to the count and on some programs it appears to put in 2 for 1 program never had it before so could anyone help shed some light please

If you haven’t changed anything on your box we can only assume there has been a change at provider end. Is it possible to check on another device?

You need all the rytec ticked news ect then go down to uk/vm tick all in that box live on sat 1 dead on sat 2 UK Ireland sports and is your iptv selected green to save yellow to import

You need all the rytec ticked news ect then go down to uk/vm tick all in that box live on sat 1 dead on sat 2 UK Ireland sports and is your iptv selected green to save yellow to import
That should pretty much do it, not sure if you still need the erotic box ticked?

Ok thanks that has brought a load more in but on vod star trek there is nothing and a few other vod channels about 50% less of the i icons on the virgin epg is this likely to populate over time many thanks

Thanks guys thats helped a lot for now anyway i can see what films are on now and a brief description on most of the channels just need to get the i sorted a bit more which i never had before the iptv was installed :)

Ok thanks that has brought a load more in but on vod star trek there is nothing and a few other vod channels about 50% less of the i icons on the virgin epg is this likely to populate over time many thanks
Epg has nothing to do with VOD pal, live channels only

Back