Missing bits and pieces of epg

No sorry some of them were very helpful others i did not find as helpful ans i would be the first to admit my very limited knowledge on these things as they are quite complicated to understand

No sorry some of them were very helpful others i did not find as helpful ans i would be the first to admit my very limited knowledge on these things as they are quite complicated to understand
I see
So when it's suggested you click like on the posts that have helped, your reply is, 'I didn't find them helpful'
Can you actually see the like button or do you need pop-up pictures?

What is the need for sarcasm here pabloescaben i don't think you need to be so condescending but hey if its what you feel like doing then go for it

bazcfc1 as i said new to a lot of this so not to sure what you mean by how is my iptv i had it from a person on here who gave me the instructions to install it and i did it so as far as i know it's all good :)

bazcfc1 as i said new to a lot of this so not to sure what you mean by how is my iptv i had it from a person on here who gave me the instructions to install it and i did it so as far as i know it's all good :)
I asked how it was setup mate like are you using jedi provider plugin mate does your providers epg need updating at all if missing epg on your iptv

What is the need for sarcasm here pabloescaben i don't think you need to be so condescending but hey if its what you feel like doing then go for it
Translation:I have no idea what or where the like button is and have no intention if using it even if it's explained to me in words of one syllable

See told you i did not know much about these things not sure i will check its not missing much buy have i's on virgin which i suppose could be due to the fact its a finishing slowly so dont think much will be done with that

Funny that pabloscan but already done so if possible please to not post on here as you are not being helpful as you are supposed to be a TK vet perhaps you should act like one and not ridicule others

Funny that pabloscan but already done so if possible please to not post on here as you are not being helpful as you are supposed to be a TK vet perhaps you should act like one and not ridicule others
I agree, it shouldn't have been required in order for you to acknowledge those who went out of their way to help you

As i have mentioned i have said my piece and now so have you so please drop the nonsense and not comment on this post
Many thanks

Hi its not so much categories but lines in different ones maybe one or two lines in each like iptv vod boxset in american pie there are 4 lines missing it says the movie name in first box and then nothing in the box 2nd box where it would pick up the description if you understand and in another section say Beverly hills cop it has 3 movies and 3 description which is ok but when you get to new movies and you don't know what the film is about it's a bit of a pain i am using the ALL4one plugin
ThANKS

Hi its not so much categories but lines in different ones maybe one or two lines in each like iptv vod boxset in american pie there are 4 lines missing it says the movie name in first box and then nothing in the box 2nd box where it would pick up the description if you understand and in another section say Beverly hills cop it has 3 movies and 3 description which is ok but when you get to new movies and you don't know what the film is about it's a bit of a pain i am using the ALL4one plugin
ThANKS
Thats down to the vod it's self not having any description available by looks of it then mate you could possibly speak to your provider they may say same I would have said use xc-lite but your provider probably dosnt give the server details out but worth a shot if not I would leave it be mate

Back