Missing bits and pieces of epg

OK cheers perhaps i should live with it would that maybe cause issues and bring up the i logo on the virmin program guide but still have a description i wonder

OK cheers perhaps i should live with it would that maybe cause issues and bring up the i logo on the virmin program guide but still have a description i wonder
I'm not familiar with cable mate I'm afraid Pablo knows about cable Abu bianz and other really helpful members iptv and sat us as far as I know mate sorry can't help on cable side of things

If it's mostly virgin channels that display an I
Go to autoboqetmaker menu
Click update provider files Then scan for channels
It may be putting channels up that no longer exist or have moved

Do not think its a moved channel as BBc 1 hd has 2 i's now itv has 2 also some mtv have them and sky sports football hd has a lot but after 20.30 it comes back to whats on the channel and missing parts of the kids channels

Do not think its a moved channel as BBc 1 hd has 2 i's now itv has 2 also some mtv have them and sky sports football hd has a lot but after 20.30 it comes back to whats on the channel and missing parts of the kids channels
Sorry i did do that as above but did not do a complete scan as its not a complete channel thats missing?

Back