MISSING S*Y CHANNELS - LOOK HERE!!!

All sky will come through internet dishes will go altogether sky Q is here to stay ...maybe they will find a way to hack that but I doubt it

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

i bet sky will soon go down to internet way instead of sky dish

BUMP for anyone not seen this.
hi, I've lost most sky channels now but I do have a Virgin Media router and used to have cable tv still have cable how would I go about getting sky back on I have a Zgemma which I think has the DVB-C connector I'm really new to all this stuff
regards

Agree with you there buddy, I've been through god knows how many boxes, from some shitty technomate boxes, open boxes, sky boxes, zgemmas and vu+.
I've had a fair crack at cheap viewing of tv, it's just a shame that a lot of people who contact me making out that they have lost their right arm and the end of the world is nigh don't see it that way. Everyone knew the risk and you have to be prepared to move with the times, no cable where I live so I'm hooked up to an iptv service which offers far more channels then I had before.
So still good times for me.

R.T.F.I
Hi, can you get premiership football on IPTV

I have an H2H (Vermin) that works and a H2S that obviously doesn't any more. Is there some sort of local IPTV client where I could stream from my H2H to my H2S. I can access the tuners over IP and record to the other box. Guess I'll get another H2H

i bet sky will soon go down to internet way instead of sky dish
Ironically, sky are meant to be launching a purely internet based television service on the back of a form of the Q box in 2018, due to stiff competition between the other providers, with allegedly dwindling new satellite dish installations, article published in the Daily Telegraph in the middle of January.

there you go satspain thanks for that bit info there looks line ugly dish on house be thing of past soon

Back