MORE CHANNELS GONE MISSING!!

Can a sky dish that's 28.2 be adjusted to a European satellite and pick up the foreign sky sports etc? I don't have a motorised dish, just wondered if you knew the right person they could adjust the current sky dish. I understand that you would need a different sub but surely it would be a way of getting premier league football back once sky sports 1 goes.

depends on size of dish, with the Sky dish you can easily get 19.2 east and 13E - I have a 1m motorised dish so get a plethora of channels and guaranteed to get 3pm games on Bulsat (39E) with softcam keys

depends on size of dish, with the Sky dish you can easily get 19.2 east and 13E - I have a 1m motorised dish so get a plethora of channels and guaranteed to get 3pm games on Bulsat (39E) with softcam keys
Cool, so it's possible. Gonna try a mag box in the mean time.

I've just remembered, In December just gone, Sky offered a free upgrade to the old non- HD boxes, this would allow them to use the encryption they where using on HD Channels, for their SD channels as the old boxes where not capable of the encryption.
Hope that isn't the reason why they did it.

Back