Multi room issue

hkphooey

TK Veteran
Hi he guy's
I just got multi room now I'm suddenly getting channels freezing. My Internet speed is more than adequate 40mb plus.
Was fine on the one box ip addresses on both boxes different.
I'm on sky but was never a issue before the multi room.
The same script is on two different H2s boxes. Anything I need to check? Bloody annoying and tends to happen more if I change channels on one box it nit long after the other one freezes

Does that happen when both boxes are working or even if only 1 box is working

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

Only when 2 mate.. Downloaded speed tester on boxes one closest to direct in router was running at 60mb the other on other side of house tested and was getting 20mb

That mean you are not allowed to use multiroom
I take it freeze every 3-7 seconds or so

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

No mate... It's good sometimes, I have paid for multi room the extra.
Just more often than not get these issues. I know it's not my Internet connection as it's more than fast enough. And my provider is saying it's not a problem his end

No VPN mate.. Never needed it up to when second box was enabled I started getting these issues
Both are H2S boxes second is brand new

I thought it may have been a vpn or box issue, Sorry i would not know why you are having this problem as i am using the same box's as you with multi room,

Right strangley enough my smart iptv app on my TV is not effected.. It's only when I'm running 2 zgemma boxes?

Maybe you should ask if you can have 1 more multi room on trial to see if it fix your problem i got a funny feeling it will ??

No mate ask your supplier if you can try one more multi room as a test so you are then running 2 multi rooms and see if it fixes your problem

Ok he is saying its issue my end...Have run the line tests and i am getting 60mb on one box and 20mb on the other can't see why that would be a issue. I am on sky switched back to my sky hub 2 though but all rest of the house is working super fine.

I have multi room already bud. Not sure what you mean?
I was getting on fine then ordered multi room and paid than suddenly getting these issues

I know what your saying mate, But i am saying you should try 1 more multi room to see if it help's, so you would have 1 line + 2 multi rooms, Don't buy 1 more just ask if you can have 1 more to see if it help's

I have multi room already bud. Not sure what you mean?
I was getting on fine then ordered multi room and paid than suddenly getting these issues
Get a test line off another supplier and add that to the second box and see if it works ok,Bet you any money it will and in that case your supplier has done you like a kipper,I can get a test line off my mate for you if it helps as most servers are shutting down now

Back