Multi room issue

I'm having the exact same problem, supplier won't help me, said it should be working and won't send another test.

Did you manage to solve this issue??

Hi he guy's
I just got multi room now I'm suddenly getting channels freezing. My Internet speed is more than adequate 40mb plus.
Was fine on the one box ip addresses on both boxes different.
I'm on sky but was never a issue before the multi room.
The same script is on two different H2s boxes. Anything I need to check? Bloody annoying and tends to happen more if I change channels on one box it nit long after the other one freezes

Did you manage to fix this issue?
I'm having the same problems

Did you ever get this sorted having the same problem. Got I box was working brilliant so got it in another room they work great when only one is on but if I switch both on one will freeze

Is your mate using same boxes same internet and same provider?? What works in one house won't always be the same in another house.

Yeah same provider I'm going to contact them this morning and get s test line on one box see if that works I think there's a clash somewhere

Shouldn't be clash really mate if you provider has added your extra connection both should work simutaniously. I have multiroom and can have 5 connection on my ip (one mag 4 others) each box plays with no issues
100mb connection downstairs
28mb upsatirs

Which Sky hub do you have? SR102 (vertical black hub with white lights) or the flat Q hub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s your problem right there mate, absolute POS, that router has some very weird issues. On paper it should be perfectly fine but in reality it’s crap. I’ve just got rid of sky broadband myself and I was a sky engineer for a few years, got sick of dealing with those q hubs, they don’t even run Q properly and they were designed to do that.

It used to work in the opposite corner of the house but if I stood outside the living room window where the router was I couldn’t browse on my phone, go figure.

Either purchase a different router that supports MER or change provider

There’s your problem right there mate, absolute POS, that router has some very weird issues. On paper it should be perfectly fine but in reality it’s crap. I’ve just got rid of sky broadband myself and I was a sky engineer for a few years, got sick of dealing with those q hubs, they don’t even run Q properly and they were designed to do that.

It used to work in the opposite corner of the house but if I stood outside the living room window where the router was I couldn’t browse on my phone, go figure.

Either purchase a different router that supports MER or change provider

Yup changed mine to a archer tp link.. Works with sky straight out of the box with made up sign in and password I use skyisshite@vdsl password bollox who you with now mate. I get good speeds with no blocks

Back