My starview is STILL NOT back on 10/11/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my star view .com is back please do not post till Monday to allow maitenance to ffinish site will officially open Monday thank you

my star view .com is back please do not post till Monday to allow maitenance to ffinish site will officially open Monday thank you

Ok folks now the site is supposed to be up and running so should everyone's boxes so vermin have decided to stop hacking the site what a total load of bull, now why the fook would they stop doing this if they new the boxes are going or supposed to be coming back on another contradiction from you yet again.

Last edited:
Ok folks now the site is supposed to be up and running so should everyone's boxes so vermin have decided to stop hacking the site what a total load of bull, now why the fook would they stop doing this if they new the boxes are going or supposed to be coming back on another contradiction from you yet again.

ok mate you no better notlol

ok mate you no better notlol

I know better think you need to rephrase that, was it not yourself that said your forum was been hacked by vermin ? was it not starview that told people there boxes where blocked because vermin had them blocked,lol they are your's and Starvviews own words nobody else is responsible for saying them.

You don't know mate so please get about your life thank you for your support and kind words
everyone is entitled to their opinion yours is full of it
have a happy life :whacko:

Dont worrry Ospreynchick you will be made a mod over there for your loyalty just like snedz has been lol

You don't know mate so please get about your life thank you for your support and kind words
everyone is entitled to their opinion yours is full of it
have a happy life :whacko:

If you dont like it then go elsewhere (that is the opinions). Starview are rotten to the core! I rather someone mugged me in person than get mugged over the internet. Nothing but phoney's. I hope VM do not attack the website again - You never know you may even get Richard Branson as a member on the site lol

Am glad mystarview site is back even tho people wer saying its dead and wasnt coming bk... couldnt agree wih u more MRmr.. but thanks to HT for letting the starview post run and not close the thread..

Website back YES
Activations NO

Big announcement tomorrow , maybe new boxes mst be purchased as vermin attack killed the activations chip inside all SV boxes

ive got 100% faith in starview and always will the websites back and theres news tomorrow for all you haters

More likely new software to knock the boxes out,then buy a clone, now were did I get that idea.

starview site back on...to all the s##t stirrers and scaremongers the cream always rises to the top..wots box t gonna do now with all this spare time on his hands as he used spend all his time slagging sv off

we will still try and warn people not to go down this route,always did and always will so no change there,your history speaks for itself for self abuse(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back