My starview is STILL NOT back on 10/11/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how I hate to spoil your fun kids but its that time what time I here you say
starview are back all good things come to those who wait
dont listen to the hype
Site will be back to normal shortly sorry people it will happen

Your full of sh38 m8 better off saying nothing then spouting this crap yet again your only a pawn in there system, and rather then them coming on facing the wrath of the people they send you to do their dirty work, grow a pair of balls and tell them to go do it themselves, these faceless people who are ripping people off with false promises.

go sat route dave get a traders pack 300 quid for 10 clines works out 30 quid a year if you can knock them out

they said yesterday that there was going to be an announcement today i guess it goes like this sorry we have spent all your money we are sorry but had a great time doing it please re-sub and we will bull sh8t you some more tylol

they said yesterday that there was going to be an announcement today i guess it goes like this sorry we have spent all your money we are sorry but had a great time doing it please re-sub and we will bull sh8t you some more tylol

Are they not doing that now thru Ospreynchick they must be having a great laugh at him taking all this stick lol

What a shame, I actually thought things were starting to look upbeat for a change.

Hugely disappointing. Ah well.....................it was good whilst it lasted.

There will be announcement tonight by jake or willo don't be leave the hype. all is good. site will resume
tonight witch is still Monday
:smoke rings:
Work is almost compleat site will return thank youthank you

lol i got the sky f3 m8 brill little box only down fall with them and openbox is the epg but tv guide in all papers

You know how I hate to spoil your fun kids but its that time what time I here you say
starview are back all good things come to those who wait
dont listen to the hype
Site will be back to normal shortly sorry people it will happen

That kind of reminds me of the band on the Titanic.
Apparently they carried on playing as the ship slipped slowly below the waves too.

Ospreynchick, have you never stopped to think that you're part of the problem too???

There will be announcement tonight by jake or willo don't be leave the hype. all is good. site will resume
tonight witch is still Monday
:smoke rings:
Work is almost compleat site will return thank youthank you

Still spouting crap and still digging holes for yourself you are better off logging off here and dont come back till you have proper and worth while information, not more bull shi8

3 Hrs and Monday will be history and that time frame will come and go and you will be back making more promises dont make them as you are not part of the team, and are been fed bull by them as well.

Last edited:
Got to this now he is actually laughing at himself for been so stupid, posting things he has no control over lol he is not even one of the crew ROFL

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

Can't wait to hear this announcement should be hilarious. If it actually happens that is :butkiss:

What is he going to announce this time lol vermin have taken over :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back