nagra 3 - N3 what still works starview, kryptview, eurovox, spiderbox.

bassking

hi all can are there any boxes / receivers out that still work as nagra 3 has killed my box and missing my free sports

Last edited by a moderator:
technically, NO, but in reality the starview 7 and the latest kryptview can be connected to the internet, thus by passing the nagra security. you have to buy a subscription to a server, but it is not as expensive as a full sub to Virgin, ar any other cable/sattellite provider. this is called card sharing, there is more info in the starview and kryptview sections. Good Luck

hello bassking
welcome to techkings :)

what works around N3?

Starview 6

Starview 7

Kryptview A780

Kryptview A750 (using iconnector)

All via card sharing. :)

what about the spiderbox does that do it thanks take care

You need a motorized sat dish to get the best out of the spiderbox. If your Tech savy then yes, if you want an easy ride, go with what has already been mentioned.

Hello,

Sorry if this has been answered before but I'd like to know about these card share servers before I go buy a cardshare capable device.

Does anyone know if the servers can be accessed by SSL? is the data encrypted from the prying eyes of the ISP?

The reason I ask is I am a Virgin media broadband user. If the data from the cardshare isnt SSL or encripted in any kind of manner, Virgin could easily monitor my activities, since they supply the cable as well as the broadband, accessing card share servers via an unencrypted connection would be a bit risky.

Thanks in advance

Back