Net iD for Chealsea area.

I think Chelsea is NTL and Westminster is CW don't know if it will make a difference?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AutoBouquetsmaker Providers under Virgin area I don't see my area ie Westminster 00000 any help would be much appreciated

What box are you using and is there a live V*rgin Media feed plugged into the back of the RF IN port?

I have Edision mega, I have managed to setup the tuner dvb- C and done brute force scan and can get some free channels showing bbc London and ITV.

Am using openvix 5.0.009

Thanks

Ok, don't scan with a Manual or Automatic scan in service searching - use Autobouquetsmaker to scan for channels.

Only channels 1-5 in SD will clear without a line (gift) on there.

The problem am having is on AutoBouquetsmaker Providers there is not many areas mostly up north of England, there is Lewisham and Croydon!

The problem am having is on AutoBouquetsmaker Providers there is not many areas mostly up north of England, there is Lewisham and Croydon!

I don't think it should matter too much as I think this part is just to give you as localized of a channel list as possible - I think the main thing is to have the correct Network ID in tuner config.

I selectd Lewisham from the AutoBouquetsmaker and scanned I got over 300 channels. Thanks for your help and support. Much appreciated [emoji108][emoji108][emoji106][emoji106]

Back