Net Id for Glasgow

Tagsway

I need to know the net id for Glasgow (G44 3LR) if Poss as there are 2 listed in net ids that I have found
1 is Tw and the other is ntl not sure which I need, any help would be great, thanks

i think it will be easier to try one, when you do a scan if no channels found try the other.
if you cant remember if it was NTL in your area or TW

i think it will be easier to try one, when you do a scan if no channels found try the other.
if you cant remember if it was NTL in your area or TW

Thanks for your response but I am sending the box to a friend and wanted it fully up and running cheers

I need to know the net id for Glasgow (G44 3LR) if Poss as there are 2 listed in net ids that I have found
1 is Tw and the other is ntl not sure which I need, any help would be great, thanks

Your friend will have to get the Net Id from his own,or someone who lives close with a subbed VM box to be sure. Got this info from another post that may help them.

To find your NETID on a Tivo box you press Home then 'Help & Settings' then 'Systems Info' then 'Diagnostics'
and the top line is your NETID

V+Box >> Press the home button on your VM remote control >>> Go to settings >>> Then technical stuff >>>
Your NETID is the first item on the list then scroll down for your frequency.

Thanks for that, the problem is I am sending a box to G44 and as there's 2 codes for Glasgow I don't know which net id to put in, do you know if G44 used to be TW or NTL
Thanks in advance

Why dont you just try one if it does not work it will be the other , also there is uddingston there but I don't think that is the postcode for that area either !

You can have your NETID at 00000 I believe, this will just show all channels from all regions. Using the network engineer menu on the TiVO will give you your NETID (Boot the box while holding UP and DOWN on the box). Or just try both of the available region codes.

Back