Sky Select PPV
Sky Box Office 15
Sky Box Office 17
Sky Box Office 18
Sky Box Office 28
Sky Box Office 29
Sky Box Office 30
Channel Line Up

Should the Sky Box Office channels work? Obviously depending on what server your box is set up to receive from?

I mean as in will there be films and stuff on there?

AJ produces 4 lists every time he updates. Which list is this one (with or without Adult. With or without SD)?

when i upgrade by usb i recieve all the free channels and not the pay per view help please

am i doing anything wrong when prompted to upgrade i upgrade by misc and select tp_prog.dbs it burnflashs then im back to square one

when i upgrade by usb i recieve all the free channels and not the pay per view help please

am i doing anything wrong when prompted to upgrade i upgrade by misc and select tp_prog.dbs it burnflashs then im back to square one
Reboot your box

Were you able to watch the $ channels before installing a new channel list?

You do have a gift line installed don't you?

what program should i open the file AJ provides on my computer i using winzip but the file doesn't recgonize

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 AM ----------

kremmen. no i never had the channels at all?

what do you mean by a gift line

what program should i open the file AJ provides on my computer i using winzip but the file doesn't recgonize

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 AM ----------

kremmen. no i never had the channels at all?

what do you mean by a gift line

If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, it can sometimes corrupt compressed files during download. Try using Firefox as your browser & download the channel list again. Winzip should unpack it.

How much did you pay for your box? When you bought your box, did it say that it came with a "gift"? This is a line installed on the box to open up the $ channels.

If it didn't come with a gift, you will need to buy one & install it.

Have a look here to request a cline:-

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...5-anyone-recommend-good-cccam-pay-server.html

This thread (although for the older boxes) will show you how to install it:-

http://www.techkings.org/openbox-satellite/28860-adding-clines-your-openbox-s9-s10.html

Last edited:
Back