NEW AMAZON FIRE TV CUBE 2022 IS HERE (HAS EVERYTHING !)

Hope it's better than the previous one. Had a few probs with mine. When it's working right though it is spot on. Quite often doesn't pick up the soundbar, says not arc supported, when I know it is, fact a reboot fixes this straight away, and removes the arc warning. Also some remote issues. Could do with a software update I think.... Paul

Hope it's better than the previous one. Had a few probs with mine. When it's working right though it is spot on. Quite often doesn't pick up the soundbar, says not arc supported, when I know it is, fact a reboot fixes this straight away, and removes the arc warning. Also some remote issues. Could do with a software update I think.... Paul
I have had two of them since 2020 and never had a problem with either of them and I use them everyday

Snipped the below out for ease of reference. Dissapointing with no upgrade to ram or storage?! No doubt many will be waiting for PrimeDay offers???

'This item will be released on October 27, 2022.'

1664432321403.png

1664432058783.png

Last edited:
I don't understand why Amazon devices are so popular. I dislike any Amazon streaming device. Although it's built upon android just can't get on with them personally

Back