new box

westiev8

Hi all....just changed my box from a openbox v8s to a zgemma h2s.......can I just say, get one and you will not be disappointed.....I loaded the wooshbuild software...so far it's not frozen once on hard wire or wifi plugs.

V8s to H2s is a significant jump up the ladder, 2nd gen zgemma's are worth every penny but for £20 more the Edision OS Mini is very hard to beat

zgemma h2s has been purchased and from doing some research, it does look like wooshbuild is the way to go. Roll on delivery!

I started by loading ATV 5.3 & couldn't fault it, then loaded VIX 4 & have left that installed for now as the Edision supports ota updates for VIX plus it is supposed to be a little quicker than ATV however they both appear similar in speed so maybe VIX4 is a little more bloated? I haven't found any real reason to promote one over the other both are acceptable to me so it is personal preference. Its the Edision that has surprised me as it has won me over & is now my main box over my much loved zgemma's, Im still a fan of the zgemma but the Edision has the edge for me.

Last edited:
Hi all....just changed my box from a openbox v8s to a zgemma h2s.......can I just say, get one and you will not be disappointed.....I loaded the wooshbuild software...so far it's not frozen once on hard wire or wifi plugs.

How hard is the zgemma to set up for someone who is used to a f5 really want to take the leap lol

Without self plugging my build (ok I will) WooshBuild V3.03 is very simple. Full step by step instructions and online flash updates when they get released. I would say 30 minutes for a new H2S user.

Read through the instructions as couple of times while your box is being delivered and it will make no sense. Get the box in front of you and your reading will pay off as it will all make sense.

Last edited:
Not too bad then I shall give it a go bro nice one gunna order one would I be able to use the line I have on my f5 box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too bad then I shall give it a go bro nice one gunna order one would I be able to use the line I have on my f5 box?

Nearly all lines will work on any box if it's a conventional line.

Thanks guys really appreciate ur answers one last question is is best to buy box from the link on tech kings or is Amazon ok to buy zgemma from?

Back