New BT Sport channels that wont appear on our zgemma's

RustyMG

TK Veteran
Hi all,
BT Sport Extra 1 to 6 are going to be showing the Champions League footy (and the remaining qualifying games apparently), since they arent on any white list, anyone any idea how we will get them?
A manual search and add to the "Favourites (TV)" bouquet is a half ar$ed fix, as we all know the second they move transponder we loose them, plus they aren't grouped in with the sports channels, so any help would be appreciated !
I attempted before to update, well, replace the 2 files that update the whitelist (to get Setanta HD and Premier Sports HD to appear in with my sports channels instead of in the favourites) and it killed my box, so this is gonna be fun again.....

Go to http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/74510-zgemma-2s-new-bt-sport-extra-channels.html and download the files lincsat uploaded, unzip the one for ABM if you're using the Sucmnsee image and FTP the XML over to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/Provider and the other into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner, you may have to reboot twice for your line to work, I've no idea why but that's what I had to do. I set my region as Custom and also kept ROI enabled then did a scan with ABM. I've also hidden all the Irish channels except for Sports and the result is I've got all the sports including Setanta HD in the Sports bouquet and a BT Sports Interactive bouquet with BT Sports Extra 1-6.

Go to http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/74510-zgemma-2s-new-bt-sport-extra-channels.html and download the files lincsat uploaded, unzip the one for ABM if you're using the Sucmnsee image and FTP the XML over to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/Provider and the other into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner, you may have to reboot twice for your line to work, I've no idea why but that's what I had to do. I set my region as Custom and also kept ROI enabled then did a scan with ABM. I've also hidden all the Irish channels except for Sports and the result is I've got all the sports including Setanta HD in the Sports bouquet and a BT Sports Interactive bouquet with BT Sports Extra 1-6.

Had this done .never noticed the bt sports interactive bouquet before. I'm bad :-)

Re the comment about the line problem, I put those 2 files on my box a week or so ago (to get Setanta HD) and afterwards my line couldn't clear no matter what. In the end I had to reflash my backup image.

Re the comment about the line problem, I put those 2 files on my box a week or so ago (to get Setanta HD) and afterwards my line couldn't clear no matter what. In the end I had to reflash my backup image.

Seen that before rustymg , did you get it sorted with the files , or just reflash without adding the files

Reflashed and left alone, lol. Once bitten. Really need to try again though - too much footy to lose.

Reflashed and left alone, lol. Once bitten. Really need to try again though - too much footy to lose.

True. Can you backup first and then try again. So if you run into trouble just reflash with all your settings saved. I've done it on two boxes with no problems but I'm using Cline so don't know if that should make a difference.

I set my region as Custom and also kept ROI enabled then did a scan with ABM. I've also hidden all the Irish channels except for Sports and the result is I've got all the sports including Setanta HD in the Sports bouquet and a BT Sports Interactive bouquet with BT Sports Extra 1-6.

It's the same on my ATV bbackup - you don't need to overwrite any files though just install the updates OTA via the Blue button and software manager, then go into autobouquet maker and set as Hibbyfor kindly posted (y)

I had a similar problem when using lincsat's files even though I put them in the correct place; my box would refuse to see any provider other than FTA even after a reboot. Had to re-flash in the end

Yeah, that's the EXACT same issue I had. A few on here said at the time that the issue was totally unrelated (probably gently suggesting I'd messed something up....) but now it appears more and more people had the exact same issue as myself. Very strange......
Also, my setup is based on sucmnsee's, and when I press the blue button there is no software manager, only a softcam option and something irrelevant (I'm at work and can't remember exactly what was displayed) so not sure how anyone downloaded the files over the air.

Yeah, that's the EXACT same issue I had. A few on here said at the time that the issue was totally unrelated (probably gently suggesting I'd messed something up....) but now it appears more and more people had the exact same issue as myself. Very strange......
Also, my setup is based on sucmnsee's, and when I press the blue button there is no software manager, only a softcam option and something irrelevant (I'm at work and can't remember exactly what was displayed) so not sure how anyone downloaded the files over the air.

MT is using ATV

Ah oops! At least I know I'm not going nuts!
Has ANYONE using sucmnsee's image managed to ftp those 2 files onto their box without it messing up the line?

The files mentioned are nearly 3 weeks old - I thought BT only put the "placemats" up earlier in the week? Those 2 files definitely give you BT Interactive 1 -6 (plus Setanta HD)?

The files mentioned are nearly 3 weeks old - I thought BT only put the "placemats" up earlier in the week? Those 2 files definitely give you BT Interactive 1 -6 (plus Setanta HD)?
Yeah they give you BT sports interactive in their own bouquet. And setanta HD in the sports bouquet.

Back