New BT Sport channels that wont appear on our zgemma's

The files mentioned are nearly 3 weeks old - I thought BT only put the "placemats" up earlier in the week? Those 2 files definitely give you BT Interactive 1 -6 (plus Setanta HD)?
Yeah they give you BT sports interactive in their own bouquet. And setanta HD in the sports bouquet.
Might try again this evening.

But even without these files, using sucmnsee's image I get Setanta HD in the Sports bouquet anyway.

Just tried the lincsat files again and after a couple of restarts they now appear to work - and I see BT Sports Interactive in the 'hide sections' list :)

However, I don't see it when I bring up the EPG but hopefully this will be fixed by a rescan and CrossEPG update.

---------- Post Merged at 10:38 AM ----------

Well ... I now have the BT Sport interactive channels but Setanta has disappeared :(

Sentanta shoul be in the sports section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's where I was looking but it's not there - but there is Premier Sports and Premier HD.

I do have two 'HD channels' bouquets though and it is in the 2nd one of those.

I'm using sucmnee Ap0llo 165 and the SD xml file is called sat_282_sky_uk_zzl.xml so assume we rename Lincat file from sat_282_sky_uk.xml to sat_282_sky_uk_zzl.xml

is this what others have done??

Here is how i got them menu, setup ,service searching, sat finder, transponder then changed the numbers to 11344 H 27500 then scan. Channels came up as 50230 etc and were located in last scan bouquet. I then moved to favourites bouquet where they seem to stay after 5 a. m update. Not ideal as not in sports bouquet but at least i have them.

BT extra 1-6 can be got on bt extra 11344 H 27508

---------- Post Merged at 10:09 PM ----------

BT extra 1-6
11344 H 27508

Re Sky sports extra channels ( 1 to 6 ) on Zgemma H1 on V/M Cable Service.
I'm able to receive and view the above channels if i delete my V/M uk ABM file (albeit normal Cable channels are mixed up of course) ~ can anyone help regarding adding these channels to the V/M ABM File !! Thanks in advance.

I'm using Sucmnsee Vix Image and not tried as yet on MT ATV Image.

Last edited:
Back