New kryptview A780 firmware

Mornin Dooby

Why when i download the file does it come up as unknown, struggling to open the file. I have posted already so its something else please can you point me in the right direction

Mornin Dooby

Why when i download the file does it come up as unknown, struggling to open the file. I have posted already so its something else please can you point me in the right direction

Downloads for me fine, it shows up as unknown Author on this site when you click the link but then once you click through to get to 4Shared the file name and size is shown.

Thanks for the firmware. Waiting for my KV to arrive so should be early next week hopefully. How often do they release new FWs for the 780?

most people forget to order the cables needed to flash box,do you have whats needed? box sells for £150

Ive just tried to download this on my Mac , its downloaded okay but says no application to load when I click on it ?

thanks :) much appreciated....but is this the absolute latest firmware version??? or is there an october one or even a november one??

Nobody can answer that tmnt,

Nobody knows how long any of these boxes will last, could be gone tomorrow, then again we could be having this conversation next year,

when you buy these boxes its the chance/risk your taking ;)

My krytpview a780 has been down all night. Only had it a week. It has the the most up to date firmware and was working fine last night, dose anyone have any ideas? Many thanks

do the usual checks first,power off box modem and router for 30secs then on,as that should give you an ip addy.any fta channels ..no,maybe a breakdown check your provider for problems.

Back