New kryptview A780 firmware

I have tryed this mate, vm says :

You will currently be experiencing a limited number of programmes to view on your Video On Demand services. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it fast. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing.
Our engineers have advised this fault is taking longer to fix than expected. A new estimated repair time has been confirmed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing

Could that be what is cozing it?
Cheers cactikid and thanks for the heads up on repeating myself and upsetting ppl.

no worries yes breakdown in service will give all boxes problems,people do forget vm have problems and start saying box not working lol

Just tried downloading and it wont let me :(
It says I have to have a post count of at least 1...as well as some other things.
:(

Hello All, I am new to your forum. I beleive someone is looking for a A780 and may be able to help in locating one. In the meantime, I tried to update firmware over 'net to no avail, it just sat there at 0 %. I am now looking for the firmware to upload it manually. Here's hoping I can find it on here somewhere. As I say, if you're looking for an a780 drop me a private message. Trippy.

krypt is down and not working for the moment,hopefully back soon,when you turn blue you can download,better if you introduce yourself also as it may speed up things.(y)

hi ev1 i have a lead that i used to flash my eurovox will this be the same to flash kryptview a780 with and is this the soft weat 4 it

Added after 10 minutes:

for somereasonit wontlet me download firm wear ?????????????/

Last edited:
hi you cant update the kryptv iew box until the server is back on line, it will stay on 0%, its just a case of waiting for now :p

null modem cable you can use for flashing the box,but i would hold off as you need to factory reset also.;)

Hello "S"... I am unable to reply to your message at this time as I have not posted enough. If you know who you are the price is between £125-£150. Trippy.

Hi every one I am a nebie can someone explian to me how I get the download and once gettin ti how I put it into the KVA780

is this the new flash to get back up and running

Unfortunately not tom999123 :(
Hi every one I am a nebie can someone explian to me how I get the download and once gettin ti how I put it into the KVA780

You can download Firmware and loader here, and read here how to apply the Firmware. If it has been flashed before, just wait until the server is back online and do it from the S\W update in the Installation section of the menu. You may as well wait until the server is back on line as it will not do anything until that time,

hi,
will this new firmware give us our channels back?

There is no firmware that can get the channels back. The server is offline, if or when it comes back online, you should hopefuly have your channels back without doing anything.

Back