New line but box not working

Hi all

The inlaws have a zGemma H2H box that was working fine, however their supplier disappeared recently so I decided to get a new line for them from a different supplier.

I opened the old cCam file in usr/Keys and the original line started with N: ......etc

I have downloaded the file for the new line and uploaded it to the box using FileZilla, rebooted the box but it is still not working.

Does anyone have any ideas, have I missed something, is there anything else I need to do after changing line supplier to get the box working?

Cheers

Nelix

Last edited:
What firmware is on the box would help,Sounds like openatv if file is in usr/keys so try and re start the cccam softcam

The original line start with "N:"

not sure what the build is but when I rebooted it the screen showed ipad 1.3, is there a way to find out using the menu's?

Its openatv on ipab,Its a line for cccam if it started with an N,Do a network test to see if your getting a connection from the router and then restart cccam 2.3.0 in softcams

Its openatv on ipab,Its a line for cccam if it started with an N,Do a network test to see if your getting a connection from the router and then restart cccam 2.3.0 in softcams

He hasnt told us what the new line he has starts with

It does not really matter if its on ipab as both cccam and mgcamd lines go in usr/keys on atv,Just network test for connection and restart cams

Ipab has mg_cfg in his build so which ever file he sends across will just get over written as long as its sent to usr/keys folder

I have ran a network test and all passed successfully, I have also restarted cam 2.3.0 but it is still not working.

I get a few channels but not all of them. Movies and sports, for example, show the EPG but nothing else.

The box is identical to how to was when it was working, the only thing to have changed is the line/supplier.

Would I need to add anything to the cccamd.list?

Sorry for the questions, This is all relatively new to me.

You have the box connected to the router ok so lets check if your new line has been entered correctly.Go into plugins and see if you have dream explorer in there

Back