New photos of Bino

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Gave her a bath the other day and got of all her shed so now shes clean and vibrant, heres some new piccies i took on my iphone (then added directly to photobucket). For some reason she wanted to hide behind the door lol!
966.jpg

967.jpg

968.jpg

969.jpg

970.jpg

971.jpg

Lovely pics Lin, had looked at them elsewhere :cheesy grin: but shes coming on beautifully ;)

(must put some up of my pets lol)

very nice Linny, how large is he now.

thanks Dee erm id say about 6-7 ft long lol! its hard to measure and they dotn keep still enough and you need a bit of string rather than a tape measure coz they very rarely are in a strait line lol!

She's beautiful Linny, almost makes me want to get one myself, but I don't think the dog would take it very well lol

She's beautiful Linny, almost makes me want to get one myself, but I don't think the dog would take it very well lol

oh the dog might be a bit scared at 1st but oh go look at them in the shops and see what you think up close and personal. I did do a short vid but well she didnt move very far [YOUTUBE]8GSfYszzelc[/YOUTUBE]

cheers Session9 - not seen you about for some time - hope your well! You cant get them over there can you! the Australians are very strict! what goes in/out

I've been hiding teehee. Moved house, haven't got the internet out there! Am very well, hope you are too :)

I don't think we can get them here. Shame! I'd love one, about as much as I'd love a Ball python...which we also can't get lol

lol both my boiler guys freaked this morning when they saw her, they said if she comes out they would leave :)

Very nice snaps, you were saying that she was about to moult/shed, obviously a lot more lively now then??

Back