NEW SMGO2.2.1 Starview Connection FIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crafty your just making it one post longer by saying what I just said a post before you LOL

and Cacti do you really want everyone PM'ing and messaging you :faint: lmao

ALI you say you are not connected,try this i presume you have put the latest firmware on box followed by a factory reset and rescan,power off box modem and router for 30 secs then on make sure you entered 1819 also and give it a min or 2.
the not registered problem i hear suppliers cannot help,will check out anything else and report back.

................only you dearest lol

Ali123 my apologies I took your post up as been your box not registered instead of not connected,

try what Cactikid has suggested and also been suggested by dan and a few others throughout the thread and see if it helps :)

hi sorry new to all this
my box was work on the 1st showmustgoon but 3 days ago went off.... so i have put the new firmware on, did what it said but nothing im just going to try
rebooting my router see if that work but if any one else could help i would be great full....
thanks

when your name turns blue try the smgo download from TK as you must have got it somewhere else as you've only posted ;)

then read through this thread you've just posted in, if your box shows unregisterd, there is at the moment nothing to be done

if it shows not connected try what cacti has suggested a few posts up or dangerous a few pages back.

read the first post on the first page of this thread for what you need to do and goodluck :)

Last edited:
I have 2 and get login message not registered and the mac address. what can i do? mine is a few months old it did work.

Kiddy where is your best customer service possible?
its now 5 days after you said a fix whould be made available
you have now about the not registered boxes for 6 weeks now
i was correct in my post when i stated that people with this problem whould be waiting for ages
and what a surprise boxes are off again this morning great service Kiddy Great service lol

Last edited:
alot of the boxes will have gone down today, it was expected with the 15th June expiry dates, so dont be shocked people.

i know some1 had their sv6 had a expiry date of 2 JAN 1970, was working fine, but went down today, not connecting to server no longer.

right at the beginning of all this starview scenario there was some fella (cant remember his name) that predicted this scenario spot on and got a ban from the site for airing his thoughts he said the kiddy would get the sv boxes up and running for a short while and then when there surplus stock had been sold the boxes would all expire well that man was bang on just wish i could remember his name as looks like he was on the money and not scaremongering as he was accused !!!

BUT if thats true then starview will be ruined?
who whould buy another starview box after all this definately not me

right at the beginning of all this starview scenario there was some fella (cant remember his name) that predicted this scenario spot on and got a ban from the site for airing his thoughts he said the kiddy would get the sv boxes up and running for a short while and then when there surplus stock had been sold the boxes would all expire well that man was bang on just wish i could remember his name as looks like he was on the money and not scaremongering as he was accused !!!

No one gets banned for airing there thoughts, the guy you talk about was banned for gobbing off to Moderators via PM.

by that token hi- teck i stand corrected but it does seem that he was spot on with what he was saying regarding starview and the boxes going off and i wasnt directly stating he got banned for airing his thoughts just that he was banned sorry for the confusion !!

Jion the rest of us, and wait for kiddy, once you get the not registered message your locked out and no matter how many reboots or reflashes you do it just going to be the same. Kiddy has a great rep from what I can see across this forum and others I use, so if he can sort it he will and he will post it as soon as he can, begging posts or just stating the same as everyone else is just making this thread too long for people wanting info, read the thread before you post if someone has said the same there is no point posting, hit the thanks tab instead of posting too. Simple rules make a good thread on any site

hi everyone what a long thread this is becomingv as regards cutoff date i got my box 23/12/2010 date is 15/11/2011 so that is not bad nearly a year minus dopwn time those complaing about early dates how long have you had your boxes surely most sv6 must have had their moneys worth i dont think we can really complain

Starview 6 not says connected

Hi can some one guide me through on how to set up the Starview 6 with the new smgo 2.21 software please can you help me fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back