NEW SMGO2.2.1 Starview Connection FIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have rescanned it twice but still only getting FTA and keep getting the Not Registered Box message

can anyone assist on how i can fix my problem please.

upgrade firmware flashed with no errors,
box set to factory defaults fine, rescan worked fine too, so not sure why i am getting not Registered box

All I can say is read the thread, join the club, wait for kiddy that's all the help anyone can give if your getting not registered

Hilltops123

if thats the case why dont they sort out the server

why are they locking the server down before opening another?
why are people expiry dates coming up as 6 months after first connection?
why aint new boxes connecting? these are all server or server based problems

i have read a lot off posts on here and other forums about unhappy customers do you think they will buy another starview no chance

we was told it whould be fixed on friday but not a word since

Last edited:
had to leave it on for a couple of hours before new sw kicked in, working fine now so be patient when you put new sw on, well done kiddy...

Hi people mine is working. Missing some movie channels at moment.

Also have it registered until 15/08/2011.

Kiddy any ideas if this is goana get resolved?

nothing working my box is not connecting please could someone help

Added after 2 minutes:

also on my ip adress its just 000000 can sm1 plz help asap

Added after 10 minutes:

no ip address cn eny1 help

Last edited:
nothing working my box is not connecting please could someone help

Added after 2 minutes:

also on my ip adress its just 000000 can sm1 plz help asap

Added after 10 minutes:

no ip address cn eny1 help

Have you not looked around the thread?

If you've followed all the steps correctly, right up to putting the channel on Sky Sp*ts 1, and pressing 1819 on the remote, it should come on after a minute.

There are a huge number of people with this issue, and if all these basic troubleshoots (pulling out the cables, waiting for a minute, putting them back in again, resetting modem/router) do not do the trick then its most likely there is an issue on the servers end, and once again until "TheKiddy" does not say anything, its going to stay this way, and thats the bottom line. :leaving:

hiya, i have not updated my box since they went off few months back, today i updated it with the firmware mentioned in this post which all went on fine, but after rescan when i tried to activated a premium channel by press 1819 even though it did say "enable" i do not get any premium channels, the box also flashed a message to say "no registereed box" can you kindly help,. i paid £150 for the box and after 2 months usage the starview servers went down,

i have rescanned it twice but still only getting FTA and keep getting the Not Registered Box message

your help is much appreciated.

Iv done my box which is sv 7 & my friends which is sv 6 & i hav'nt had any problem they working fine try download firmware again from this site & try again.

No problems at all with the f/w update..I connected within a minute and I`m using a wireless connection....

i bought my box brand new from a private person, it worked 100% before the servers went down few months back, i have no idea how to resolve this "Not Registered Box" message, supplier is a local guy and isnt of any help.

what can i do to fix the Box Not Registered message, I do get a long Box No: in that message too, im guessing this needs to be registered onto starview server, can this not be done manually by one of the guys on here who have access to starview server?

i cab provide the box number if required

i bought my box brand new from a private person, it worked 100% before the servers went down few months back, i have no idea how to resolve this "Not Registered Box" message, supplier is a local guy and isnt of any help.

what can i do to fix the Box Not Registered message, I do get a long Box No: in that message too, im guessing this needs to be registered onto starview server, can this not be done manually by one of the guys on here who have access to starview server?

i cab provide the box number if required

I don't think admitting that you have access to any starview server is a good idea on an open forum. Once again, your question has been asked many times before, and i'll say it again, until "thekiddy" doesn't come back with a reply, this problem is not going to progress to a solution.

Anybody else looking to make a comment, look through all 18 pages of this thread to see if your question has not been answered already.

Ali123 No nobody can help, read back through this thread, alot are having the same problem and are awaiting a solution,

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

will people read before posting the same questions over and over

at the moment there is no fix or solution if you have downloaded the SMGO 2.2.1 and its showing not registered

when there is a fix or solution it will be posted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back