New to BM5000

mzeros

Hi guys

I am new to stuff like this however i've purchased BM5000, Were do i get signal from? I heard i need to rent lines like for a year one payment or something?

Can someone help me so i can get tv on working tonight :)

I did all that and its up and running, what confuses me is how do i know that ccam is loaded (where do i edit lines in ccam?) and also I need chanells for Hotbird and Astra where do i get them please ?

---------- Post Merged at 01:47 PM ----------

I had a dm500s previously and what I'm looking for is some help with setting up my new bm5000s the same way ;)

what confuses me is how do i know that ccam is loaded (where do i edit lines in ccam?) and also I need chanells for Hotbird and Astra where do i get them please ?

You can press menu then 9991 to enter lines manually or use the config file and enter them by USB.

Use blade online feature in the menu for Astra channel lists.

Sorry don't know about hotbird channel lists, I guess you can set it up for multisat
and scan the sat, I wouldn't imagine they will come sorted into groups though.

I only have a fixed dish so haven't had to bother.

You could send an Email about channel lists for hotbird to Blademedia support they are very helpful.

thank you very much I managed to download combined Astra&hotbird.ssu , I also contacted blade media but unfortunately they haven't got the channel list, anyway its sorted !

Back