New to H2h

billy_m_1

Hi guys , looking for some advice , and help,
been on h2s for 2 yrs and worked great , till lately and was looking at h2h as I now have vm bb.
got splitter in, but prob crap cable to box, am I right in presuming I should get full s/sports and movies ?, so whats the best cable to get, and poss splitter.
at moment not getting any sports or movies at all, still have sly dish connected to,really just need a wee bit of help
thanks guys
Billy

thanks Ste yeh got line alive and working, in glasgow,, and i believe correct net id', im not using woosh build at moment, would you reccomend it ?
I appreciate the reply mate
will have a look at the threads

Hi Ste, reflashed with wooshbuild,went good but wont download vm epg, gonna wait and get proper cable to box,
cheers for the help mate

Make sure you setup the sources as detailed in my guide and remember that you need to run epg downloader manually after setup - again, as detailed in my guide :)

will do mate, wooshbuild i downloaded is version 6, I see most people are using 5.3, any thoughts ?,
again thanks for the help, will let you know how I get on

When you run the Basebuild for Wooshbuild, I believe it downloads and flashes the latest version onto your box so don't worry about that - the people who have the older version probably flashed their box a while back and haven't yet updated.

Ste, sorry for being a pain in the ass,followed your guide, to a point, where you go into softcam manager, im using c l***e and started 2.3.3 ....... and nothing !! it also says no ecm info
checked a program on sky...... universal, and it works ....... tried it on vm blank screen ?
none of the vm working line is live....... good cable and plug and splitter gettin frustrated

Are you connecting s*y and vm or just one or the other? ... you will need a line for each one of them - a s*y line will not clear VM channels.

A c line will go in the CCcam.cfg file in KEYS folder on Wooshbuild ... make sure it's C: space then line details then start CCcam 2.3.0 as Cam 1 in softcam panel.

ahhhhh, penny is now starting to drop, can i use cline for vm only and take out sly , or is vm a completly different type of line

if its a different type of line , where's the best place to get one, i can live without sly

so i can use a second c line (different line ) if so , do i put 2nd line in same place and activate 2nd cam in softcam panel,or am i barking up the wrong tree

Yes, you can use both lines alongside each other - it's just a matter of opening the CCcam.cfg file in notepad, adding the cable line underneath the S*y one, hitting save and putting it back onto your box (unless your doing it over the network) then restart the cam in softcam panel with green button ... you don't do anything with Cam2.

Remember that both lines need to be a C line to do this so when you're requesting a cable line - state you want a C line.

sorry , wasnt picking up on it.......... ok will try and get a Cable line
cheers for the help mate, really appreciate it

Back