Newbie Question About Server URLs

Right, but I'm more concerned about reliability. Even with the same service, could the reseller do anything different to make their service more reliable than the other resellers selling the same service?
The only thing they can do is support. If you find a great reseller who replies and keeps you updated l, sometimes it's better than an owner who will be too busy alot of the time dealing with server issues than being able yo talk all the time

The only thing they can do is support. If you find a great reseller who replies and keeps you updated l, sometimes it's better than an owner who will be too busy alot of the time dealing with server issues than being able yo talk all the time

Good call this!

IPTV is going nowhere imo, too much money being made by the actual owners, decent ones spend thousands each month on better servers, if one of their servers gets a block they just migrate to a new one, end user will never even notice this happening. Also more and more IPTV owners source direct content from legit services ie Nowtv UK, ireland, Italy, wowtv germany etc etc and they run these through their panels, they no longer rely on buying restreams etc

Blocks will happen, but they cannot block every single server........

So no need to panic imo, if you worried about your service, buy month to month, if it goes to shit, buy a different one.......there are enough out there
I totally agree with you here as its exploding in popularity tenfold, IPTV has been around a while but will still be here for a long time yet i would say.

Well im glad to say i got away all weekend unscved with no problems whatsoever so im happy for sure.

You have asked the same question 3 times in the last few weeks and have even posted in the request thread why are you asking yet again ?
Sorry mate,like I said I’m new to this and not really sure where to post what,I got a sub in June it worked fine for a while and it’s constantly down I’m just looking for a more reliable sub

Back