Newbie Question About Server URLs

Judging by the amount of people posting about disruption to their service this weekend I think you can consider yourself very lucky if you haven't been affected in some way by the super blocks.

In this game there is always people saying it won't last or the end is coming
If you look through the past, when one door closes another opens.
If iptv closes tomorrow, then everyone will swap back to Cs sd or motorised. Or even cracked now tv with sky sports and tnt while we wait on another
The thing is if there is money to be made someone will find a way.
20 years ago would we have invisaged getting 3pm kick offs and movies and series and catchup all from the one sub, we were happy just getting sky
If they take iptv down then it will be replaced with something bigger and better, hence why sky has now joined with their sky glass

Judging by the amount of people posting about disruption to their service this weekend I think you can consider yourself very lucky if you haven't been affected in some way by the super blocks.
Pretty sure more never encountered any issues than those who did........its cat and mouse and relatively easy for IPTV owners to get round it......

Super blocks is the biggest bit of nonsense ive ever heard
I've 2 providers neither have been affected. One was last week and nothing this week
It's the same methods, the court just allows them to attempt it more often such as when popular series are on
No such thing as a super block. A super block would be the end not a disruption

Super blocks is the biggest bit of nonsense ive ever heard
I've 2 providers neither have been affected. One was last week and nothing this week
It's the same methods, the court just allows them to attempt it more often such as when popular series are on
No such thing as a super block. A super block would be the end not a disruption
This is 100% true, all the blocks are SKY/TNT etc finding an IPTV servers IP and asking the ISP to block this......hence why IPTV owners advise using a VPN.......most servers are overseas and if there was this superblock it would shut down servers not just block an IP

But this is an easy get out for the IPTV sellers who have crap infrastructure to blame the block on what is really a poor IPTV service

This is 100% true, all the blocks are SKY/TNT etc finding an IPTV servers IP and asking the ISP to block this......hence why IPTV owners advise using a VPN.......most servers are overseas and if there was this superblock it would shut down servers not just block an IP

But this is an easy get out for the IPTV sellers who have crap infrastructure to blame the block on what is really a poor IPTV service
Yup most have work arounds in minutes some it takes longer.

Did not even want to get into this conversation but some dataservers were hit a few months back and they were overseas. And this was before all this talk about superblocks.
but i would say for perhaps larger iptv suppliers ott for example

So I'm still confused. If multiple people are selling the same server IP, can one person's service be more reliable than the other's despite them having the same server IP? Or is reliability the same since it's from the same source?

So I'm still confused. If multiple people are selling the same server IP, can one person's service be more reliable than the other's despite them having the same server IP? Or is reliability the same since it's from the same source?
Chances are it's probably a different reseller for the Same service

Chances are it's probably a different reseller for the Same service
Right, but I'm more concerned about reliability. Even with the same service, could the reseller do anything different to make their service more reliable than the other resellers selling the same service?

It will likely be the same but support might be different so one could be better at replying to issues and asking the owner to sort or tell you if there's an alternative channel to watch whatever your wanting to watch.

Did not even want to get into this conversation but some dataservers were hit a few months back and they were overseas. And this was before all this talk about superblocks.
but i would say for perhaps larger iptv suppliers ott for example
As I say it's cat and mouse, I don't use any tbh...

But if one server is shut down they are replaced fairly fast and cannot see that changing

Right, but I'm more concerned about reliability. Even with the same service, could the reseller do anything different to make their service more reliable than the other resellers selling the same service?
Resellers usually have no control over anything other than creating accounts.....

If you worried about reliability then get a different supplier

As I say it's cat and mouse, I don't use any tbh...

But if one server is shut down they are replaced fairly fast and cannot see that changing

Thats the key, one down, a few more crop up. Unless there are drastic changes, cannot see how it would vanish completely.

Back