Newbie Question

With the new footy season about to start. A mate of mine says you get all the 3pm kick offs on live.
Is this true? can i choose what team i wanna watch? and what channel do these games come live on

Thanks for your help in advance

you would need an android box to view the football all premier league are available but the quality is hitty missy

On 28.2e, Setanta Sports 1 shows 3pm kickoff matches on Saturdays.

Last edited:
that is the only way to do it if you want a choice of matches. If you are just wanting your box for football you can get a fixed dish. i would not recomend a motorised dish with a f5s. or as Kremmen has said setanta 1 will show 3pm kick offs but you will not get a choice of match.

Hold on guys, let a noob get his head round this who owns an F5S - can I watch any game I want on Setenta or any channel for that matter or purely what is on skysports 1,2,3,4.

I have the Setanta channel ?

Please advise.

so can`t select what`s on the Setanta channel just 1 program 1 football game ? Is thie correct ?

plus you have got sky sports 1,2,3,4, & 5 - Woohoo :-)

if people moved up to motorised dish they could view alot more,got a Protek 9770IP HD Satellite Receiver with Ethernet with gift on 12 sats,never got to count how many sports channels i dont look at lol,even the movies in hd are better quality than sky irl lol.

Back