Cable No BT SPORT 3 HD

mega1968

Hi can somebody please help ...I have searched and searched the data base for my channels...BT SPORT 1 and 2 HD work great but I cannot get BT SPORT 3 HD to work just a black screen

Have tried all that about 5 times ...the bloke I got it off has been at it all day by remote and even he can't work it out ...could it be a dodgy line

I'm sure some of the more experienced members will suggest more advice to help solve your issue pal

Delete bouquets, auto scan, rerun. Then try a test line.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

in service searching, ABM, delete boquets. come back out and do an auto scan(takes about 25 mins) then start scan again in ABM.
if no luck try a cable test from the request section on the forum.

How do I delete bouquets and get a test line please

I'm pretty sure that it wont be a line issue if receiving both 1 & 2 , do as above go into service searching, autobouquetsmaker, delete bouquets, then rescan your net id

Done that as above but still no BT sport 3 HD just a black screen....but BT sports 1 and 2 HD work perfect....when I click on info on BT Sport 1 and 2 HD it's showing a signal strength of 229% but when I go on BT Sport 3 HD the strength is 0% can't understand it

That's a new one I think! Even for the H2H :) Usually 29% they show?! Driver bug. Try a test line, a reflash, try box somewhere else etc. You need to dwindle down the possibilities.

With the H.2H it has a tuner bug for giving a false reading of 29% it looks like the drivers maybe getting fixed as yours showing 229% mine did that and now shows 69%

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Well I checked my box at my lads house and bingo BT Sport 3 HD works just fine ...but when I take it back and try again on my line no BT Sport 3 HD again ...just why's that lads really confusing me

Back