No $ly chnnels

KRS

I haev come in this evening to find that none of my channels are working. Is anyone else having this problem or should I be contacting my CS provider?

Check everything on your end first if no joy contact your provider to see if they have any issues.

Same here. Tried a trial from another provider and it came straight back.

Were you using an ebay gift by any chance? I have a feeling that some of them may have been reselling from the same CS and just got cut off themselves.

No it was from a local guy, I have checked all his online accounts and they are all down. He may have been busted as he has been doing it for a while and was very secretive about it

No it was from a local guy, I have checked all his online accounts and they are all down. He may have been busted as he has been doing it for a while and was very secretive about it

Doesn't mean he wasn't necessarily piggy backing on someone else's service. Was it n: or c:?

It is possible he has just left or is having problems I suppose.

It was his server that I was using as I did a bit of digging. Got another one last night and service came back instantly. So something def, happened

I don't know if I'm being blind but I have looked for a search function on the forum and can't see it anywhere.

He asked where the search was on the forum.Which i replied its at the bottom of the screen?No issue there?

Back