No more Sky dish?

Use your tv as a recorder--attach an external hdd or a good size usb [both can be formatted via tv nowadays]---set the channel up on your iptv device--set the timer on your tv and leg it to the pub.
Reaper.

Use your tv as a recorder--attach an external hdd or a good size usb [both can be formatted via tv nowadays]---set the channel up on your iptv device--set the timer on your tv and leg it to the pub.
Reaper.
Will have to try that one reaper good idea lol

Anyone looking as using the tv for recording i would recommend a good genuine usb stick as some of the cheaper hard driver do not get recognized i have found,The powered ones are mostly fine

I use a 200GB Seagate external hdd which I bought from Maplins about 7 years ago---it still works great and playback recordings are very good quality.
Reaper.

Not many use the tv as a device for recording col with the enigma 2 based boxes they tend to have all the features setup to use hard drives via the boxes,How do you find recording via your iptv android devices using the tv setup as there are a couple of apps available for this

It's the simplest way for me to record due to my sight but also it's the least technical way to record.
Most tv's manufactured since 2013 allow you to format and record to usb or hdd plus the quality is generally better than recording direct from the little black box. I also found that I can record to dvd by using my old video/dvd recorder from Phillips---we have quite a collection of films etc now directly recorded to disc.
Reaper.

It's the simplest way for me to record due to my sight but also it's the least technical way to record.
Most tv's manufactured since 2013 allow you to format and record to usb or hdd plus the quality is generally better than recording direct from the little black box. I also found that I can record to dvd by using my old video/dvd recorder from Phillips---we have quite a collection of films etc now directly recorded to disc.
Reaper.
Have you tried recording via your GTT android box by any chance

Yes--works ok but it's not too keen on the Seagate--seems to prefer a Kingston 64GB stick---but my tv was already set up for recording with my sat boxes so stayed with that.
Reaper.

Back