No service

Their latest ploy is to block all streaming services they detect so a vpn will probably make no difference.
Reports of everything back on with or without vpn as soon as the footy finishes.

I had it happen to me over the weekend, football came on, all went dark......even tried a VPN, made no difference BUT I could also not use any streaming in the house, so even Netflix and Plex would not work. Football finished, all came back on.

I have 2 nephews that both work for VM, I was speaking to them over the christmas holidays and they did say that there had been discussions on how the best way to go about trying to stop iptv streaming sports events, mainly football and boxing, never mentioned anything about sat or cable cs, but I suppose its nothing that we didnt already know anyway, did this same thing not happen at the start of this and last football seasons?

I had it happen to me over the weekend, football came on, all went dark......even tried a VPN, made no difference BUT I could also not use any streaming in the house, so even Netflix and Plex would not work. Football finished, all came back on.
Not the only one mate there was a lot that had a complete blackout on everything

Oh right, didnt check iptv at the weekend, but I did last night and tonight, all ok, its 40 secs behind cable, but at least its working, suppose everyones waiting to see what happens this coming weekend then.

Oh right, didnt check iptv at the weekend, but I did last night and tonight, all ok, its 40 secs behind cable, but at least its working, suppose everyones waiting to see what happens this coming weekend then.
Quite a lot got blocked same with c/s when Whyte was on some was blocked on cable some wasn't the powers that be are stepping up bigger this time but man made it man can break it

Back