NTL Dublin Channels gone to Nagra3 this evening

think nat geo wild and national geograpic and the history are gone now they are on my box anyway

national geograpic
nat geo wild
history ch
Id ch
sci-fi
e4+1
more4 +1
dis scince

Last edited:
are NTHELL trying to make us do something unnatural this Christmas.......talking to each other....ugggh LOL

If it keeps going the way it is we'll be lucky to be watching anything except on subs box or analogue straight into tv by Chrimbo.

well thats VM for ya wanna ruin every ones chrimbo.!

Love the comments peeps about talking to each other and the kids LOL might do you all good in Eire to learn to be a family again LOL!
on a serious note what they think is by changing everything b4 chrimbo that you all ring them and say hey we NEED tv. Do they not know there is a recession and people cant afford the subs for these channels LOL!
If they have almost wiped out everything in Eire then as they have started here in the UK we could be in the same boat by mid next year.
OUt of interest what will peeps do go back to vm or turn to the dish? or just wait n wait n wait.

Problem is we just CANT live with freeview channels.

i know my wife (h20) thinks it great she has a big list of diy for me to do and it keeps getting longer

I'm watching football through PC to TV anyhow for the last while and have no problem continueing to do so. Some excellent streams out there. Would go sat in a heartbeat if they'd let me here but no dishes allowed. At least with sat you don't even have to pay any sub at all!!

And more 4, E4 and most of the others wiped for me in the last few hours.

I will for the meantime, use the official VM box on the basic package until the situation improves, at the moment UK | West Midlands havent been hit with the new encyption yet. All i know is that i cant live without the BRAVO channel, thats where TNA Wrestling is shown. :happy:

yh ive got mine for when we do get hit here in kent one day, only get the freeview package, but all tvs now have freeview so at least you get something, but its poo lol

'tis a shame, though it was good while it lasted, we will have to find something else to occupy our time.

Back