On start up. I have to restart Mgcamd 1.38 all the time

aceone

Everytime I start my box the free to air work fine.
But not the sky channels.
I have to goto the tspannal then softcam.
The MGcamd is green and showing all the information but I have to press the green button (start/restart) to get it to work.
Is there something I should do

Pressing the blue button takes me to a screen where I can select softcam manager. The MGcamd has a green tick in the box

channels not working after box reboot or idel try this.
Apply in the case of using NAT router, which disconnects inactive connections
or when you open encrypted channels after the transition from open to them
you need to login to your router,
Allows all traffic to pass through the Firewall.
Port Forwarding.
Universal Plug and Play.
DMZ.
IPv6 Pinholes.
REBOOT ROUTER.
i was getting this all the time with sucmnsee 165 vix apollo Backup.
i now have bobn0337 open Atv 5.0 backup and all is working nice , great backup.... #80)

i had the same problem i sorted it by deactivating the MGcamd in TSpanel and use the softcam manager to enable the MGcamd, it sorted the problem for me

That's what I use softcam manager I've tried several different images starting to think could be router possibly not keeping the box connection alive

You need to disable Mg1.38 in Ts panel before starting in Softcams as they conflict Only press restart not with GUI if you start with GUI or switch power off You have to restart cams again

Think I might have sorted it I had IPv6 firewall enabled in my sky router, have turned that off last night and it seems to have sorted it for now

My problem turned out to be my sky router I had the IPv6 firewall turned on, once I disabled that in the router it's been fine

hi i have been trying to get my zgemma h2 going and have read hudreds of post at this stage and still no luck. i have installed the skin and have installed MGcamd in TSpanel i have attached a phot of the file transfer if someone could see if it is correct please.
ftp.PNG

also this is a image of how my MGcamd looks afterwards so hope its right?

20151017_122938.jpg

i have got the FTA channels but noting else. also the line im using is from my V8 box and im presuming should still work on this box. ive tried so many things but unfortunately i am having no luck any help appreceiated.

hi thanks for the reply its a Nline and looks like this in the notepad folder and is saved as newcamd.lst.
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 80
CWS = yymee.no-ip.biz 49911 sad602-2245 6394174 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
lan server1

I have about 5 times lol.

---------- Post Merged at 03:51 PM ----------

i have just went on there to try it again and now its saying no ecm info unlike the second picture i sent above that showed the Nline.

Have you tested your line on testous to see if the line is still active?

---------- Post Merged at 04:02 PM ----------

Try testing your line on here http://www.testious.com replace CWS with N: on the test site it will tell you if your line is still active

ok thanks i was trying it with the softcam/ci first and had no luck so moved to the TSpanel then. in softcam setup i hae mgcamd enabled would this be interfering with the TSpanel set up i wonder.

Back