On start up. I have to restart Mgcamd 1.38 all the time

ok i tried to delete ccam and mgcam from TSpanel but not sure how to do it so just set it to STOP. ive turned back on the mgcamd1.38 in softcam/ci and its set to active. is there a way to check if my nline has gone into it?

If you want to pm me line and your email address and ill have a look at it for you and send you the newcamd.list file. one thing tho I helped someone a couple of months ago tried it on mine it turned out to be lanserver 1 wasn't needed

---------- Post Merged at 06:07 PM ----------

You need to press on my user name and pm me from there pm sent icon is so over users can see pms have been sent

That's a first for me normally when it's showing ecm info the line should be working if it was over 0.500 then that can cause glitching but with it showing 0.173 you shouldn't have any problems. Not sure what else to do I haven't seen this before maybe one of the more experienced members can help.

Ok let me know if it solves it that's going to confuse me I might have a mess about tomorrow with cams in ts panel tomorrow to see if that is the problem

---------- Post Merged at 09:35 PM ----------

Just did a quick Google have a look at your mg_cfg see if it's the same as this

# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips
# 08 stapi/kathrein
# 09 stapi/ipbox
# 11 stapi/openbox
B: { 06 }

Make sure B: {06}

this is my file

# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips
# 08 stapi/kathrein
# 09 stapi/ipbox
# 11 stapi/openbox
B: { 00 }

Last edited:
It's in the same location as the newcamd.list I can confirm this is your problem I changed mine to 00 and it was the same as yours showing ecm info but frozen channels then I changed it back to 06 and it worked

---------- Post Merged at 10:12 PM ----------

this is a screen shot Screenshot (15).jpg

just changed it there and waiting for the box to restart

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 PM ----------

can't believe it its working there now thanks so much. done that restarted it and restarted it from the softcam and all seems perfect.

Last edited:
you shouldn't really need to restart the box just cam if you have any other problems i have emailed you my mg_cfg with a few things changed as well as it been the same attributes as the newcamd.list recommended by other members on here

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 PM ----------

good it was doing my head in wye it wouldn't work when it was fine for me have you set the cam to autostart so every time you reboot box cam auto starts

thanks very much i received the email there and i have set the cam to autostart. i spent a full day at it yesterday and was actually dreaming about it last night haha, delighted its going now looks much clearer picture than the other box. really cant thank you enough i would have never found that in a million years.

no problem if only you showed that pic yesterday it would have saved a load of headache and time lol but on the other note i've learned something new so thank you to

Last edited:
Hi I'm having similar issues with my zgemma but in mgcamd config there is no cws keep alive. Just my line details do I need to add this to stop my line dropping out. Thanks in advance

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

when you restart ur mgcam you must need to restart ur box thats why its happening or might be you need mg_cfg file which image you use ?

Back