openbox or freesat box

You won't get Bien sports. Eurosport 1HD & Eurosport 2 work, Sport 1HD & M-Futbol (Movistar) show Premiership matches - (see Post 11)
The openbox V8s has a channel list for 30W,
first delete all channels - menu - edit channel - "Delete All"
Then "Network Local Setting" - "Upgrade by network" - "Connect" - "TP PROG" then OK on Hisspasat channel list.

Last edited:
You won't get Bien sports. Eurosport 1HD & Eurosport 2 work, Sport 1HD & M-Futbol (Movistar) show Premiership matches - (see Post 11)
Then "Network Local Setting" - "Upgrade by network" - "Connect" - "TP PROG" then OK on Hisspasat channel list.
thanks i am going to get a v8s whats a eurosub ?? one of these free gifts they sell on ebay or some thing like that ??
to be honest i am a bike nut so motogp superbikes etc..

Last edited:
Last edited:
thanks i am going to get a v8s whats a eurosub ?? one of these free gifts they sell on ebay or some thing like that ??
to be honest i am a bike nut so motogp superbikes etc..

thats all I watch really @radicaldoc
can you get 19.2e .?
motogpHD BTsports and eurosports HD are on there,
motoGP shows 24/7 motoGP racing , and all the WSB on eurosports

thats all I watch really @radicaldoc
can you get 19.2e .?
motogpHD BTsports and eurosports HD are on there,
motoGP shows 24/7 motoGP racing , and all the WSB on eurosports
Hi thanks for that i will need to check if i can with that dish i have one for 28.2e one for 27.5w and one on 30w which is the one i want to use for this but not sure if i can get it round to 19.2 i will have to check can i get all those with one of the "gift's" on ebay??thanks again for the info one other thing can i get BT Eurosport etc on any other sat or is that the only one??

Last edited:
Hi thanks for that i will need to check if i can with that dish i have one for 28.2e one for 27.5w and one on 30w which is the one i want to use for this but not sure if i can get it round to 19.2 i will have to check can i get all those with one of the "gift's" on ebay??thanks again for the info

if you have a 'eurosub' you should be good to go
I've just done this, so if you get 28e you should be ok,
http://www.techkings.org/threads/how-to-install-multi-lnbs-on-one-dish.131269/
btw, I wouldnt touch ebay for a 'gift' with a bargep[ole, if you still need one, try the section on here, its been good to me.

Well i have my box i have done as you said
gone to update list upgrade by network and i have this screen no connect anywhere here i have tried various options but it wont download anything... any clues please?IMG_20170913_155144 (Medium).jpg

Well i have my box i have done as you said
gone to update list upgrade by network and i have this screen no connect anywhere here i have tried various options but it wont download anything... any clues please?View attachment 25928
Hi, I take when you press "Connect" you can't get to this screen,
1.jpg
It's probably because you are in Spain & you can't connect to the server,
I can do you out a channel list for 30W, (maybe tonight), & upload it here, - is it just for Hispasat 30W ?.

Last edited:
hi does it matter if i am in spain if i am using satellite ?? my internet is through the UK not spain myISP is tooway sat internet..
No if i follow your instructions
update by network.... then i get the screen i showed you there is no CONNECT anywhere just that screen.... this is on a openbox v8s
I doubt this will make a difference but i am using Wi Fi with it..
at the moment i am using it on 30w but i hope when some parts come for my dish to use it on my bigger dish on 19.2 and possibly 28.2 with a two LNB set up on the dish..
you sitll do me the 30w is it possible to do a combined list please sorry to be a pain.
thanks

hi does it matter if i am in spain if i am using satellite ?? my internet is through the UK not spain myISP is tooway sat internet..
No if i follow your instructions
update by network.... then i get the screen i showed you there is no CONNECT anywhere just that screen.... this is on a openbox v8s
I doubt this will make a difference but i am using Wi Fi with it..
at the moment i am using it on 30w but i hope when some parts come for my dish to use it on my bigger dish on 19.2 and possibly 28.2 with a two LNB set up on the dish..
you sitll do me the 30w is it possible to do a combined list please sorry to be a pain.
thanks
As you are in Spain you might not be able to connect to the server, (that online channel list is from April anyway).
You're unlikely to get all the channels on 28E, with a multi lnb setup in Spain, 19E & 13E might be a better option, but I can leave 28E, 19E, 13E, 30W on the list & 1W as well, then you would be able to seee what Sat channels you can get.

Last edited:
ok thanks very much for that it would be great help..
i still don't understand the being in Spain how would anyone know as my ip is UK and my company supier is as well..
thanks again for your help

Hi thanks for that i will need to check if i can with that dish i have one for 28.2e one for 27.5w and one on 30w which is the one i want to use for this but not sure if i can get it round to 19.2 i will have to check can i get all those with one of the "gift's" on ebay??thanks again for the info one other thing can i get BT Eurosport etc on any other sat or is that the only one??

BT sports, box nation, premier and eir sports still work on 28.2e with CCcam etc.
Eurosort is on 19.2e with sky and others.
Fox sport etc and other sport channels are on 23.5e
Lots of movies--kids etc available on those sats and can be changed to english audio.
Freesat.cn boxes can use BISS keys---check out site for more info at www.freesat.cn
Reaper.
well after all the help and assistance it's not looking good i just checked my 28.2e on the box and i have no signal for vast majority of channels . i think it must be from when they changed the footprint so my last chance is 19.2 after i move the dish :( :(

Back