Openbox v8S channels scrambled

openbox is working fine but a number of channels have recently become scrambled. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

thats the same as me, i have 2 boxes exactly the same but 1 suddenly has 3 movie channels scrambled

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 PM ----------

i have the same line on 2 boxes but only one has the channels missing

Hi folks , like all the other posts, I have the same problem with ppv channels scrambled .I've had the whole package for 10 months, no problems. I've actually got two openbox v8s models and bother are doing the same thing .there's no Internet connection .My WiFi works fine on my laptop , I've tried a new ether net cable all to no avail .I have a basic TV package from virgin , I'm wondering if they can send a block signal to the box .They did it once before .
Only a thought , I can't work out what the problem is .It's a new line as well.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks in anticipation

Try unplugging your box and router, leave for a few minutes then turn router back on then when router is live turn box back on, also check all your connections make sure they are all fully in and tight.
And very doubtful your ISP is blocking you

Try unplugging your box and router, leave for a few minutes then turn router back on then when router is live turn box back on, also check all your connections make sure they are all fully in and tight.
And very doubtful your ISP is blocking you

Thanks Grave head,

I have tried that but not in that order.I will try again though , Since both boxes are doing the same , I'm also thinking the sat dish may be out a tad (maybe).Or even the lnb box is faulty .But I will try the reboot first .Thanks for that .

Have followed instructions to reload
tp_prog.dbs and checked info to confirm update ok. Switched off openbox and turned off router, restarted router then turn on openbox, channels are stilled scrambled.​

Have followed instructions to reload
tp_prog.dbs and checked info to confirm update ok. Switched off openbox and turned off router, restarted router then turn on openbox, channels are stilled scrambled.​

Yeah me also , I've checked everything .Both lines are new so they should do something !!
The problem I have is Internet connection .I'm offline ,But I don't know what to do to correct it .
The only other thing is when I check the line it says copy files to USB, update .Don't know if that's got any bearing on things .

Keep on keeping on !!

Back