Openbox VS8 scrambled

kkerins

Got box on eBay. No come back or follow up from seller. Only free to view channels working. All other channels are scrambled.

Not very techy... Tried to follow other threads but to no avail.

Any help appreciated.

Yes, internet connected. Wouldn't work through HDMI but scary lead works. Input 2 from sky dish connected up to LNB IN 13/18V

Yes received a gift with the box. The box came with HDMI and power line. I connected Ethernet cable, sky dish line myself when I received box.

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 AM ----------

PS... The dummies guide.rar didn't open for me.

First you should plug all together including your hdmi cable---go to your tv menu and set it to the hdmi port you've plugged into.
Next go to menu---network settings and if you can't see camds then do not highlight network settings just click 6666 on remote and all will appear.
Now, I gave you a guide to read--it's simple and explains all step by step that you need to know. It will get you watching tv in minutes not hours.
Reaper.

Thank you. I am going to get working on it now. The HDMI channel isn't working but the Scart Lead is. I'm assuming it is ok to go with that.

Thanks for your help. Not working at the moment. I'm going to have to give in and admit I've been scammed! 24 month gift didn't last too long. I have it a week... no come back as person I bought it from isn't responding on ebay. Can a new N Line (I'm not sure what that is) be purchased on put on this box to make it functional.

yes go to satellite section and ask in there but you should never buy gifts of flybay as you can`t go back to them as you are breaking the rules as much as they are

I have got Openbox V8S and i have a little problem. I have got UPC 0D97 card on Thor 0.8 W.
There are some channel that does not work. My OScam server is working fine, and my card is updated because my DM800 clear every channel.
This is very weird. I know this is a cheap box. So is this something bug with CCcam client ?

Last edited:
I know a constructive post you can reuse..! Dont ever buy a gift on fleabay..its called fleabay for a reason.. some will fleece you and feel no shame.. No scrupples nowadays..

hi ted and reaper well I guess this has happened to me also I bought my openbox on fleabay with a 24month gift?,its lasted 8weeks if that
and its got more scrambled channels now that ever before ive lost like I said before in a couple of posts,bt sports 1/2 sky movies movies that I use to watch like thriller comedy
action all those channels gone and also skye 12345 sports all gone,ive got the guys email ad and phone number I spoke with him on the phone tonight
he sent me a link via email to upgrade this problem,well I downloaded this onto my pc and cant open file windows said so every link even c waite I cant open any upgrades to download to usb stick
I feel like chucking this openbox in the bin?,there must be something I need to do,maybe I better read the book for dummies also lol all is I want is my channels back that I use to have.

Hi guys got v8s open box bk in feb everything was working fine till my broadband wet down for a couple of days wen I went bk on to open box it keeps comeing up loggin or offline snyone help with this I have tried everything

Hi can you help my box is freezing and then scrambled comes up what can i do to fix this problem?

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 AM ----------

it's a openbox v8s

Back