Openbox VS8 scrambled

You have a Cline in your box [commonly called a gift] and this line of code connects you to the server which allows you to watch encrypted channels.
It looks like your line is mucking about.
You need to ask within this forum [go to stickies] for a test line from some nice person who will also help you install.
Reaper.

well, you have probably heard this numerous times...but like the true newbie i am I got a 24mnth "gift" from fleabay...that, and this will really surprise you Reaper, doesn't work. I have an openbox v8s, but the channels i watch like premier sports, are scrambled. I have tried downloading the rar file above, but I am restricted. ( I think i need to post something first and then i will try again....this is hopefully that post). Did I read on one of your posts that maybe someone on this forum can provide me with what I need to view Premier Sports etc again.

Thank Reaper.

Normal e-bay rip off, yes you should be able to download guide now.
You need a new line so PM me and maybe I can steer you in a safe direction.
Reaper.

Hi Reaper,

I have the same problem, thanks for the advice posted here. I'll be trying it as soon as I can download the .rar file.

Auldyin

Hi. New to forum.
My OB has recently scrambled PPV channels.
deleted all channels an done a blind scan. Have all channels but no PPV ones Working as all scrambled. Server is online an dont m kw what else to do

Back