openvix 4.1 ftp password issue Max Digital

Billyblue

Anyone having issues with openvix 4.1 on a Maxdigital v1000 whereby it does not connect via FTP due to an invalid password?
I always assumed it was user:root and no password.

Hi,
On my box, the password is dreambox. Give it a try - worked for me yesterday after having the same problems (I'm using a Edision Mini 2 etc. box)

Anyone having issues with openvix 4.1 on a Maxdigital v1000 whereby it does not connect via FTP due to an invalid password?

FTP no longer works for some reason on some boxes, including mine Cloud ibox 2 plus. In settings, network, setup samba. Now you can map your box as a drive on your pc/laptop to transfer your files.

FTP no longer works for some reason on some boxes, including mine Cloud ibox 2 plus. In settings, network, setup samba. Now you can map your box as a drive on your pc/laptop to transfer your files.

Sorry for butting in here, all the above happened to me, re flashed 3 times today and still no ftp success. Any help in how I can transfer files, map the box to the network would help also if someone pointed me in the right direction. Thanks.

Sorry for butting in here, all the above happened to me, re flashed 3 times today and still no ftp success. Any help in how I can transfer files, map the box to the network would help also if someone pointed me in the right direction. Thanks.

Network settings on openvix, setup samba will install samba. Find the ip address of your box and map it as a drive on your pc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back